Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Muttley

1st attempt at a dm map

http://uk.geocities.com/richardc1981/dm1.zip u have to copy paste the link into your browser for it to work. Is my scaling getting any better or is it still s**t? I like the bit with the 2 stair cases but other than that the maps quite fun but a bit :gay: Rob could u critique the...
  2. Muttley

Help making an AS mapping tutorial?

Is anyone interested in helping me make an assault mapping tutorial to help us all get up to scratch a bit quicker. I only started it today but ive included 2d ed stuff and pics, good launch heights, room widths and breadths, weapon placements, objective placements. I'll start a terrain...
  3. Muttley

wireless probs with xp

I've mentioned our problems with our wireless network b4 but now my older bruv has worked out why it isnt working. XP is trying to send too many packets which the wireless/isdn 64k line cant take so it ends up that we can connect (sometimes) to the internet from the client computers but...
  4. Muttley

AS-MonkeyGrubber

AS-MonkeyGrubber Pics Lo all, I just thought id post some screenies. Jwer I'm gonna need your advice at some point but for now i'll just make it all look nice and potentially playable.
  5. Muttley

FAO jwer

Lo mate i cant get email or anything from my comp atm but the new map is coming along...... Ive deleted half of it already but i need to step the quality up a bit now theres more competition about :P max node count is 350 but mainly its below 150... the terrain ive made for this one is niceee...
  6. Muttley

ello all :)

hi all hope u lot are well :) Anyone seen Jan about recently he has the final copy of Snowdunes but he hasnt said anything for a while :( is he about or has he gone to his parents?
  7. Muttley

mapping tip - texture bug

I've just discovered a way to get around the texture bug when u select a surface and do select all surfaces--> matching texture and it doesnt select them all. Which is really annoying if your trying to remove a texture from a custom utx file which u dont want. go into the custom texture file...
  8. Muttley

ICQ problems

I'm on a wireless lan and have a firewall on the gateway computer but cant register on icq to get through to the options which would allow me to change them, to allow me to register....is that just genius design or am i being a noob? anyone else on a wireless that knows how to register on it?
  9. Muttley

AS-Desolate][

AS-Desolate][ is released! http://www.x-bomb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/AS-Desolate2.zip thnx jwer, psy and xb for hosting and everyone else for playtesting! Big thanks to GRZ for redoing the maps looks :) Enjoy!
  10. Muttley

AS-SnowDunesBeta

thnx proph for the web space and u/loading it :) me and jwer have been working on this alot and think its pretty much complete but it needs feedback. Hope it doesnt run too bad on lower end machines :\
  11. Muttley

hey

Ello Bod just thought i'd pop by and say hello to the ex-SaW boys, i didnt realise u had all the founding members in here lol. hi john, steve and last but not least monkey grubbing andy :wave: hope your having fun :)
  12. Muttley

AS-Nameless

AS-Nameless - feedback thread I'm starting a thread for my new one cos i want to start getting some feed back on it but on a different thread to dawnraid cos thats getting confusing :P I'll release a beta in the next couple of weeks, heres a screeny of that room i posted on the help thread...
  13. Muttley

help pls

the builder brush has deleted itself from my level, ive tried replaceing the unrealed.ini but the ed just crashes when i try and configure the view ports, anyone know how to get the builder brush back? all i was doing was altering its scaling via the advanced options....the brush still shows...
  14. Muttley

Wireless gaming

We have a wireless network in our house the gateway computer connects to a single isdn line 64k so in theory at 11Mbps on the wireless, gaming should be possible. The problem i have is that if i play any game on the net my ping is fine but every 10-30 seconds the game freezes i cant see a...
  15. Muttley

AS-DawnRaidbeta

http://www.geocities.com/richardc1981/AS-DawnRaidBeta.zip its 3.7Mb If u have any trouble d/loading it try going to the web page and getting it through there as the geocities links dont work too well indirectly.
  16. Muttley

TeamTriggers

I've got a team trigger (initially inactive) linked to a dispatcher and it doesnt respond. It works fine with a normal trrigger but for some strange reason wont work with a team trigger? Any help would be appreciated. P.S. I've tried using another trigger set to "other trigger turns on"...
  17. Muttley

UT2003 editor

Has anyone found that it crashes just a wee bit, with an error message saying this program has tried to shutdown in a unknown way then a critical error appears and i have to restart b4 i can use the ed again argh.... is there an ini file that i can delete/rename so i can load up again without...
  18. Muttley

UT stuck in a window

I just installed the ut patch436 and now my ut loads in a window and f12 has no effect does anyone no how to fix it, pls help!
  19. Muttley

fao proph

this map is terrible its my 2nd and it does show, no light sources or light sources + wrong lightting etc and its ugly.....
  20. Muttley

new editor

Do u lot have the new editor for ut2003 if so whered u get it from pls...