Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. JedY

Chrissie!

My calender isnt fooling me...today is Chris' birthday!! :bday: LawlY! Have a nice one :beer:
  2. JedY

Noep

Wtf is with O RLY, where did it come from :confused:
  3. JedY

LAN party @ work

LoL, they're gonna organize a LAN-party at my companies' ;) I suggested to play UT (or even UT2003 if i have to). Hope they agree on me :nod: That's gonna b sum pwnz0rng :flack:
  4. JedY

Decoration

I got this poster for in my new house, i wonder how many of you can name the peeps on it... :o
  5. JedY

Old git

:bday: Lee, don't :beer: too little :)
  6. JedY

Home part 2

Well, i spend the last 5 days in Sweden @ my girly's place over there (she's there for 4 months for study). Had a real good time there. I noticed they sell sum weird stuff ova there in the shops :rofl: Ohyeah the shortage for fuck off (fo) is spelled like fö there i guess :o...
  7. JedY

The person below you thread

It's new, it's good, it's better, it's the best....it's the person below you thread!!! :) \/ is bored at work
  8. JedY

It's your destiny

U knew destiny's child made a song that's called no no no no no :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:?
  9. JedY

Tell me

Did u guys cry because the pope died? :hm: i ...erm....didnt tbh :o
  10. JedY

Gimme the ball you anus!

:banghead:
  11. JedY

Welcome FlakkY

Yoyo old git Shocka! :wave: Welcome to ADC and have a g00d time and alotta fun :nod:
  12. JedY

Another record found...

hmz, i found this in my system folder.... its a record eey?
  13. JedY

LesbianXXXGheyArsePr0nBritney

GL in playoff gainst NIL u old f00ls :)
  14. JedY

Cya...

cya tonight! :wave: u old DI f00ls ;)
  15. JedY

[ADC] vs X-squad 19-8

:spit: dunno score yet :\
  16. JedY

Okay, I lost im

:confused: ow, and yessssss, multikill ;)
  17. JedY

Back where we left?

Ohyess, The combination is back where ADC once belonged...Div 3 we´re cominnn in a few days. And ermmm, perhaps a month or so in div 2 again... ;) Must say we did a nice job this month, cheeri0 fags! :D ow, and btw --> :cow:
  18. JedY

Cominnnnnn...

[DI] 'n' [ADC] comin to rox0r yer arse teh 10th. B aware of teh n00bishness, though most of u already know the n00bishness of [DI] :D
  19. JedY

Homepage

Adc Di Combination :thumb: @ Stormer We need a new banner i noticed :cool:
  20. JedY

Rebirth

OHYEAH OHYEAH OHYEAH :rolleyes: Today a "new clan" has been born....partly reborn to b exactly. Some r oldie [DI]EHARDS, some r even more oldie [ADC] laddies. Let our powers combine... WE ARE THE ;)Adc Di Combination ;) :flack:fear the pure synergy effect of 1 + 1 =...