Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Unseen

Happy Birthday!! UNSEEN THE DEADLY MACHINE

Iwe been hiding in ut2k4 and guild wars ;) 120ping isn't nice after playing with good ping in 2k4 for too long :o Now its mostly guild wars, while waiting for fury...
  2. Unseen

Happy Birthday!! UNSEEN THE DEADLY MACHINE

that xb, always tricking people, i bet i wont get a thread for my real one :p: Anyways, happy bday unforseen ;)
  3. Unseen

Lets start again

haha :D funneh
  4. Unseen

bday Sylencer

Bday to the legend indeed :)
  5. Unseen

... last update April :(

2k4 AS ladder on clanbase is pretty much dead also, so yeah... Other than that i dunno really, but i'm assuming that i'm not the only one that got bored of 2k4 altogether.
  6. Unseen

Epic finally speaks out about the future of the ut franchise...

I'we really grown to like the movement in ut2k4 far more than that of ut1. They scared off the ut1ers initially by making such drastic changes to the movement in 2k3. Now they might be doing it again, by limiting the movement too much for the liking of the ut2k4 players...
  7. Unseen

New Maps

http://forums.mi5clan.com/showthread.php?t=1323 Especially Osaka, Acatana and Castle are pretty good maps. We'we played the 3 in matches, and i like the touch of them :)
  8. Unseen

{r-c}

Ok, suppose that means we don't have a match tonite? Someone could have told me... ;)
  9. Unseen

Only Portuguese SPAM

No, coz u bastards keep it alive :P
  10. Unseen

counting down..

:lol: sol ur avatar is too good :D
  11. Unseen

AoR leaves the league.

omg! i forgot all about turha and firewall! it doesnt mean that i love you any less, remember that :cuddle: and its nice to see some people actually almost liked us :p: always thought we were the clan everybody would throw their shit at when they were mad ;)
  12. Unseen

The time has come...

:wave: ill miss you guys... uh..... aor... me... aor.... :bawling: nah cu around on irc :D
  13. Unseen

AoR leaves the league.

aye iwe had my share of fun over the years with aor, and i hope it will go on in irc as b4 :D id like to thank: Tarkin and Iggy, the brothers who formed AoR back in -00 (i think) (well tark did really, but it seemed to me they ruled together ;) ) Japs and nuts for the organizing work they...
  14. Unseen

our own forum.

i bet it was xb!
  15. Unseen

ok...

and he smells!
  16. Unseen

ok...

oink
  17. Unseen

-s^ DM friendly

i for one am still interested in playing u :P #ut.mi5
  18. Unseen

dead forum

wrong, we'we pld 4/4
  19. Unseen

CBP 1 for ut2k4

u ignorant fools, bow down to apex :P Downloading
  20. Unseen

Got myself some bling wheels for beemer..

and i dont even have a bloody car, oh the injustice :mad: