Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. E

Looking for a clan

mkay I'll have some spare time soon again so I am looking for a clan. I dont really care if it's a StdAS, iAS or ProAS clan. I got a mic and ventrilo, can also put up a vent server if needed (ver. 2.2.0). irc.utassault.net > #Humor > pm iggY p.s. I wont be super active :o
  2. E

ProAS clanless

Since Confused decided to rearrange the ProAs squad abit I'm looking for a new ProAS clan. Nothing to serious as I'm pretty good at team killing. You can find me on mIRC most of the time, on the #Humor channel just pm me (iggY) there and you'll most likely get a reply by the end of the day :o
  3. E

ONS and AS cless (UT2004)

Got a decent computer now so would be fun to start with some UT2004 and actually play it with a fps that goes over 40. I got no mapknowledge nor do I really know how the game types are played but I might learn it fast enough if some one shows me. I can follow tactics, don't have a working mic...
  4. E

iAS

Looking for a iAS clan that plays for fun, I'm crap at it insta and wont be too active - will prolly only be avail for 2 maybe 3 matches a month. oh and I can't do one single iAS launch, have tried to learn'em but... I can't launch :) former clans: FiA(pld a half match with'em and was on a...
  5. E

Humor recruiting

Humor/-s- is gonna try som Stdas again :crap: In Swedish: Aja finns det nån svensk som känner för att joina så är det bara att komma in på #humor eller #humor.insta, irc.utassault.net. har även en kanal på qnet #humor.insta Vill inte ha några som är aktiva i en vecka och sedan bangar ur...
  6. E

Ventrilo

Just wanted to tell you that we only rented the server until 23 Januari :crap: Don't know if we are going to spent more money on it yet. But Cad should have a voice com. server - so insult him and hope that he picked a Ventrilo server rather then a Teamspeak server when he rented his UT2...
  7. E

fs

I would like to welcome our "new" (old) member (back) to AoR.
  8. E

Thanks for a nice match

even thought I didn't play I saw the whole match on ZeniX screen, and it was a close one. was abit pissed cos some thing was wrong with my UT but that dosen't matter, hope we can play you again sooon :) p.s. s can't get the launching riight with out me :P
  9. E

gahhaaskdsåfer.

will put up some more pics here in time, but for now this 2 is enuff.
  10. E

hepp :)

just wanted to say pld Gaz :) <utaBot5> 15:01 : The bridge has been reached! <utaBot5> 15:01 : Completed by ^Gaz^((si><th)) <utaBot5> 14:57 : ^Gaz^((si><th)) killed his own dumb self.
  11. E

"fake" ping

dunno where too post this thread thou ;) I know that there has been a thread bout' this before... But how can you get a "fake ping" when playing against bots ? :rolleyes:
  12. E

[-{s}-] recruiting

We need some new members ;) some of us will be abit inactive for awhile. What kind of members we are looking for then; Pretty good DM and AS skills. Shoud know most of the league maps, launches etc. Be avail for atleast 2 matches each month. bla bla. just contact me on ICQ or...
  13. E

we are also...

... looking for some exp. insta players. We are playing in 3 insta leagues on CB. iCTFzp 5on5 iCTFzp 2on2 iTDMzp btw, if u can't dodge look some where else. :D We smelled at insta at start :p But our tp are starting to be better and better now. (we got owned on our 2 first matches, we...
  14. E

whoo. Accuseing us for aimbot :p

ok, We pld a iCTF match yesterday. And just cos we won with 3-0 we are using aimbot ? :P Here is tha sshots from tha match. :confused:
  15. E

yay Brain

Happy B-Day brain :) :bday:
  16. E

Happy b-day winter

Happy Birthday Wintermute :) :bday:
  17. E

lookin for some new members.

go here. http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29680
  18. E

lookin for some new members :)

Well I'm to lazy to post this some where else ;) and forum admin is so darn slow with gettin this forum back up again :D What kind of members are we looking for? 1. Connection really dosen't matter. (i'm on 56k so :P) 2. Some AS/DM skills. And if u can't dodge look some where else :P 3...
  19. E

okidoki !!

[-{s}-] is back fs :P so put this damn forum up again ;) I have already send a crappy pm to martz bout it. Greetz.
  20. E

NPU is down

aye, that's what skunks told me so... :(