Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. CaHiLl

DJ^z Movie 003 - Ibiza Sunrise 2006

downloading now @257kbs .. hope it stays this way
  2. CaHiLl

World of Warcraft

puh Wow is a good game but i lept into to it to quick with TDE on neptulon and wasnt ready for it at all, it kinda spoiled wow for me at the mo and i dont like playing it. BC is soon here though and i think when it comes ill give it another go but untill then im UT/CS:S. Anyone know of...
  3. CaHiLl

European Assault Cup - 2005

WellSt0n3d Scotland Snipe/Spam/Whatever Yes sounds good and btw born in eastern general hospital in lieth edinburgh, even though i now have a scouse accent...
  4. CaHiLl

So, whos it gonna be?

lo m8 ill get on icq :)
  5. CaHiLl

So, whos it gonna be?

jumped into the maps when people crashed soon as i could :/ . seemed an ok game at the point i joined, infact all the whole 5 hours i sat on ts it seemed to be good.. not a bad word said on ts realy compaird to what ive heard b4. dont know where this has all come from. and at the comment on...
  6. CaHiLl

3v3 Cup

yes but no teams everyone allready teamed up :x
  7. CaHiLl

3v3 Cup

seems ive missed all of this :( thats what happens when you work to hard :rolleyes:
  8. CaHiLl

Global Player Login System for League Matches?

i think it would be a good idea, allthough i seen ip things mentioned before,.. people have dynamic, some people tunnel through m8s to get good or better pings ect, others like myself sometimes play away from home. The whole ip side of it can be worked around anyways. Good idea lets hope to...
  9. CaHiLl

Bye :)

bye
  10. CaHiLl

2 Mouse-Arrows in Ut?

allways here people with problems and shit.. :( never had any probs..... though i will add dave is gay into the mix
  11. CaHiLl

[Euro 2004] Whos gonna win the Cup ?

England will beat portugal :)
  12. CaHiLl

[Euro 2004] Whos gonna win the Cup ?

rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!rooney!!r...
  13. CaHiLl

Radeon 9600

Format!! Might aswell clean it up properly :)
  14. CaHiLl

League Announcement Discussion

very nice indeed :)
  15. CaHiLl

ID cards

uas is dictating it :hm: think id cards are ok enough but allways going to be some way to get around that ..ie making them cant be hard if you know your shit with id cards, passports etc... so pretty usless and waste of money. the forensic thing has allways been disputed and probly will...
  16. CaHiLl

What clans are interested in playing UT2K4 AS/ ONS?

uas has 6 players so far co has i think has 6 too.
  17. CaHiLl

!wut script for UT2k4 ?

add the people to your buddys list and tell them to keep one name so u can find them all the time.
  18. CaHiLl

LeagueAS136 Test2 (Last one, hopefully)

pld on it for a few days now and i like it to mini seems a bit strange sometimes kills in .5 secs sometimes i hit nothing but as i previously posted its allways been like that for me..but hey i can kill some of those other fags who used to do it to me so thanks for the change :D
  19. CaHiLl

<)C0(> leaves the league

contact me bout 2k4 m8s :) GL in what you do all co m8s
  20. CaHiLl

POWAH Teaser

looks v nice indeed hurry and finnish :) :thumb: