Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Chronox

'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

This forum sure brings memories...
  2. Chronox

Feeling nostalgic.

Feeling nostalgic.
  3. Chronox

MapVoteLA13 released

It would be awesome if there could be a Mutator button in the mapvote that would be great :) And yes i agree about making the mapvote window smaller :)
  4. Chronox

Zeroping

Whats the ZP version tell me!(Wheres Cratos?) Cratos is there a way to disable the zp| tags?
  5. Chronox

Zeroping

Hey guys A friend of mine got a problem, we have a Clan server and we recently installed Zeroping, But he wants to remove that "zpl" (ServerName) advertisement. Is there a way to remove that advertisement?
  6. Chronox

MapVoteLA13 released

It works anyway. :P
  7. Chronox

MapVoteLA13 released

Waiting for cratos to comment anything :)
  8. Chronox

Zeroping

Yes but how about typing zp_sounds_off or something like that?
  9. Chronox

Zeroping

Cratos i have an idea. Why not adding hitsounds to the zp? That would be cool !
  10. Chronox

Zeroping

Is there a way to put zp with the minigun? That would be cool.
  11. Chronox

MapVoteLA13 released

Here it is Cratos: [MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote] bAutoDetect=False bDM=True bLMS=False bTDM=True bDOM=True bCTF=True bAS=False bSortWithPreFix=True ASClass=Botpack.Assault VoteTimeLimit=50 KickPercent=51 bUseMapList=False ScoreBoardDelay=10 bAutoOpen=True bKickVote=True bShowWhoKicksWho=True...
  12. Chronox

MapVoteLA13 released

Oh thank u very much Flatus :D And for Scarface: I have installed succesfully Siege in the Mapvote :D call me if u wanna know ;)
  13. Chronox

MapVoteLA13 released

Thats a good gametype siege rocks! But it doesnt matter now. Anyone can help me installing MH in my mapvote?
  14. Chronox

MapVoteLA13 released

It didnt work... WHY!? Anyone here heard of a game called siege? well want to install it on the mapvote but i dont know how to please help me..
  15. Chronox

MapVoteLA13 released

Please someone help me :( I want to know if i can put Different Gamtypes like SiegeXXlu or Monsterhunt in the Mapvote Please.. :(
  16. Chronox

MapVoteLA13 released

Hi im new here and i run a server i have this awesome mutator and i cant give enought thanks to cratos for making it. So heres the question, how can i add MonsterHunt (or other gametypes) to the mapvote.