Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Hostile

Forts Of Time Volume 1 map pack released!

Time to move on. I really hate to do updates. It would cause all kinds of problems. OR has it's share of problems, but it works for most. I wished it worked for everyone. I'll be sure to stop by if I do another AS-Map Thanks for your help guys. :mosher:
  2. Hostile

Thanks Sobo & others, I will keep all that in mind on the next AS. If I start a new one, I will post a alfa thread here for you guys to check out. I don't know if, and when that would be though? On the map at hand, OceanRunner. The sound file has been correctly saved. There is no way to...
  3. Hostile

hummm? Thats a new one on me? Never had that problem? The biggest problem so far has been the eavy assault bonus pack418. Seems if you run ABP418 mutator, and OceanRunner at the same time. It will crash your server. I will see if I can find the problem with the sound file?? Thank you
  4. Hostile

Pinhead was just voicing his/her opinion. Thats OK, good to hear them. The author comments may have been a little personal, but if you guys have something to say, please do. :cool: There are many poor quality maps out there. We wanted to give something better than the average map. The gameplay...
  5. Hostile

:rofl: 2k4 ripoff huh.....I'll take that as a compliment! Thank you! While one can appreciate your super natural ability to judge a map, and it's author from "a quick run". The fact of the matter is we only do this for fun, and thought you might enjoy them. They were never meant for your league...
  6. Hostile

Hello all, and thank you for the warm welcome. :D We started this pack about 10 months ago. Of coarse there were other projects, so they took normal times to build. I'm afraid they might not be playable online? I have tested OceanRunner for online. I have optimized as best I could as did the...
  7. Hostile

The TimeWarp Crew has released FoT IV for your enjoyment. The first installment, vol1 has been released at Nalicity, with promise of a second, vol2 in a few weeks. Vol1 features three assault maps, with two DM, and one small DOM as a bonus. This map pack was intended for Assault only, but we...