Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. L

Remove lucy from uk please

ITALY IS NOT IN AUSTRALIA, learn geography americannnnnnnnnn
  2. L

Remove Salva as admin plz

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
  3. L

Omfg happy birthday smant!!!!!

omg! its smants birthday :D happy birthday american(t)
  4. L

QFire Assault

waste of time :(
  5. L

QFire Assault

mite as well
  6. L

2v2 Tournament - Week Long - Starts Monday 13th

guess i could sub, pings gona be shit tho lol
  7. L

lol no problem, cheers for thinking im good haha :D, tbh i'd only just noticed the thread, i dont come on here much, as my post count shows haha
  8. L

lol, no thanks, not with my ping the way it is at the moment, i dont find ut much fun anymore
  9. L

December Tables

nice one meteor :D :cuddle:
  10. L

December Tables

how many matches we gotta play this month? gona be hard with xmas time to do 4 :-/
  11. L

August Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

It's not your fault met! :D we love you :) just wanted you to know that I have attempted to arange both!
  12. L

August Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

Hi, tried to arange vs mayhem since start of month, I've booked server and added it to schedule, but Morpheus is never online. And as for PGS well, they want to play on server 8, I don't. I wanted 6, but they refused that, so I said server 1, which is NL, and they havent replied to me about...
  13. L

2v2 AS Summer Cup!

haha just seen your post xr, thanks for a gg, and thx for not being an ego prick lolol
  14. L

2v2 AS Summer Cup!

ace, count me in!
  15. L

AS-NaliColony

omg this looks amazing, get in on pug asap!
  16. L

Teamspeak

voted yes, used it once in a clan match, cause derzonk made me, it was much better, better sound, less delay winner!
  17. L

Whats wrong with the league PLEASE READ 1ST MESSAGE

yeah i agree with od, it's just shit for all involved :-/, although i did SOMETIMES, used to like epic 7-7 3 hour matches, so i think a choice is the best really
  18. L

Download Festival 11th-13th June

haha ive been every year since 05, im not going this year i cant afford it :(, it's good fun though, if you can afford it and theres bands you like then go!
  19. L

# StdAS - 06.12.2009 :: -=LAG=- 7 - 0 ~PGS~

lol, was actually 8-0 but they submitted 7-0 and xenos accepted cause hes italian, aka noob lollllllll