Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. (s)AINT

Problems with fraps and demomanager

Hi guys. I'm back to UT since just a couple of weeks and today I've found in my HD a folder with some old demos and I'd like to make a movie using them or, as I have no idea about how to make it, just fraps and then upload them somewhere. There are some questions I'd like to ask you to fix...
  2. (s)AINT

Bday Chianti!

Eccoti il topic brutto gay ricattatore :rofl: :bday: :love: :kiss:!!
  3. (s)AINT

Italy, buildings and earthquakes

I think you all have heard about the last earthquake happened in Italy, in L'Aquila, Abruzzo. Damages to things and people were huge. Buildings totally crashed: hospitals (whose construction ended in 2000), students motels, houses and so on litterally fell down. That's sure: earthquake was not...
  4. (s)AINT

17 ways to whack your boss!

Are you frustrated on work?killing your boss has become your only will in your life, ur main and only aim of ur poor existence? U THINK U CANNOT STAND ANOTHER FREAKY EVIL BLOODY MONDAY?? then that's the link which can help you!! http://www.pog.com/games/Whack_Your_Boss_17ways
  5. (s)AINT

Mh!

Yo guys. Lately I've played a lot on dzz server and when I noticed that also Monster Hunts were available I started playing them again after a long time. I must say that I like them, despite I know they are not so popular :P But, if u know one, could you please suggest me a website I can...
  6. (s)AINT

Lol Wtf

Yo guys, yesterday i was playing on dog customs and when TheScarab was picked i couldnt connect anymore to the server. I had already downloaded all the needed stuff (BO, TheScarab TXT and so on) and also had played this map on matches, so i really have no idea..why the hell cant i connect to...
  7. (s)AINT

Soulidium!

Quite a good band imo hxbYmDfkzKk this is my favourite song, but i suggest u to check the others :P
  8. (s)AINT

Left disgusted!

Does anyone listen to this? If you do, let me know what you think about this artist and his music! If not, please check http://www.myspace.com/leftdisgustedmusic guys, I think it's really worth 5 mins of ur time!! I really enjoyed the whole cd, but "My selfish acts", "March of unwilling" and...
  9. (s)AINT

A (sad) story

I had entered the bar where I usually go to have a coffee. The television was broadcasting cruel images of a massacre in a far away country. Corpses torn in peaces, loads of dead bodies, demolished houses and, mainly, a lot of explosions coming one after the other, bomb explosions, bursts...
  10. (s)AINT

Lmfao So Funny Jokes!!1!

Well that's for anyone of you who thought italian prime minister couldn't make a poorer showing than the one shown in the picture, there you go the latest funniest jokes of him! pick which one is funnier to you!!! 1)"I'll go and talk to Obama, so that I can teach him how to govern a country...
  11. (s)AINT

Berlusconi, the plague of Italy..only?

Hi guys..Hope there will be someone enough interested to read and watch all the stuff here..I'd be glad to share this with you and I'd like much reading your opinions.. These videos are surely old..5 years old..though, after I've checked on these forums, I noticed that no thread had been made...
  12. (s)AINT

Happy Bday ATD!

:bday: :party: :bday:
  13. (s)AINT

The Italian Man Who Went To Malta

Self explaining :rofl: m1TnzCiUSI0&feature=rec-fresh
  14. (s)AINT

Italy vs Europe

:rofl: I had seen it ages ago then a mate sent me this link and I laughed so hard again :rofl: I don't know if that's old but anyway there you go :rofl: m4pVgxk3baY Almost everything is unfortunately fucking true and shows perfectly Italian customs..I'm blushing for the shame..
  15. (s)AINT

»L0S($)« StdAS clan recruiting

If anyone is intrested in joining »L0S($)« StdAS clan please contact me on msn,irc or via pm on these forums. Only thing required : you must not be Haluz, Scaery, One, master billie, Vysko and so on.
  16. (s)AINT

Problems with old game

Hi all. As u all know I am a total noob at PC stuff so I'm here asking for some help. Some days ago I've found an old game I used to play. It's called "Les 24 heures du Le Mans" or w/e. Well, to make it run I changed the compatibility in the .exe file and indeed it runs now. Though I can't...
  17. (s)AINT

Stupid reclames ftl...

Well, Italian tv is fullfilled with this kind of TV commercials. I'd just like to know if this is only an italian plague or it is an european or world's one. Here is one of the thousand exemples I could give but I think u'll get enough with this. BBnm54RZnoo It says : "Mi chiama virgola...
  18. (s)AINT

Jeffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!1!!!1!

:kiss: :love: :bday: :party: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF DARLING !!!! :party: :bday: :love: :kiss:
  19. (s)AINT

Too crappy pc?

Hi guys. Since I've collected some demos, some months ago i tried to use MovieUnreal with poor results (really slow + laggy). Some days ago Fuler suggested me to use Fraps and I've tried with it aswell. Though, despite I even tried with setting the graphic resolution at 640x480, the .avi movie...
  20. (s)AINT

I'm not allowed to spectate

Hi guys. Can anyone help me to solve this problem? Sometimes I noticed that my UT player skin changed automatically in Male Soldier skin that is the default skin ( I think it is called Othello ). It happens since I put demomanager in my UT. Well I just had to change my skin back till today...