Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. (s)AINT

Problems with fraps and demomanager

Well, thanks Waynos for the link: I'll have a deeper look at it as soon as I get these probs fixed :) Thanks Karl, solved that graphics problem using the older version of fraps, which works fine! 'bout the commands, when I tried to use seekto Ut crashed :rofl:, while slowmo just won't work...
  2. (s)AINT

PS: as I don't know how to write under the attachments, I'm making another post. I might need also, if there's one, an easy guide for movie making, something for real noobs, who don't even know how to send an e-mail. If there's one, indeed. Thanks in advance!
  3. (s)AINT

Hi guys. I'm back to UT since just a couple of weeks and today I've found in my HD a folder with some old demos and I'd like to make a movie using them or, as I have no idea about how to make it, just fraps and then upload them somewhere. There are some questions I'd like to ask you to fix...
  4. (s)AINT

pictures pictures pictures

ahahahhah lmfao :rofl: :rofl: This reminds me this other pic :rofl:
  5. (s)AINT

UTAPUG Community Movie

Fo Waynos, I thought I was the verybestestfastest downloader with my 1,6 MB/s :(:( :bawling:
  6. (s)AINT

Help plxxx!

LoL that Boelman guy got 0wn3d hard
  7. (s)AINT

:rofl: :rofl: @ html's one lmfao
  8. (s)AINT

What a noob! And I have him on my buddylist! Sigh ;(

What a noob! And I have him on my buddylist! Sigh ;(
  9. (s)AINT

Future of this Leauge

I suggest a ban for this.
  10. (s)AINT

Che situazione? Non capisco!

Che situazione? Non capisco!
  11. (s)AINT

Ma vada via el cul, terùn de la Madona! Uno non può manco godersi del sano amarcord senza che tu...

Ma vada via el cul, terùn de la Madona! Uno non può manco godersi del sano amarcord senza che tu venga a scassare le palle! :rofl:
  12. (s)AINT

Bday Chianti!

Eccoti il topic brutto gay ricattatore :rofl: :bday: :love: :kiss:!!
  13. (s)AINT

torp

LMFAO :rofl: great thread, 5 stars
  14. (s)AINT

ahaha expected this kind of comment :rofl: I said NOTHING WRONG, he comes saying BULLSHITS, he STARTED ruining the thread with idiot comments and then GUESS WHAT?? I RUINED THE THREAD!LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! WHY DONT U...
  15. (s)AINT

back to topic:
  16. (s)AINT

LOL! typical answer of someone who doesnt know what to say :lol: the funny stuff is that i knew i would have been accused of being a flamer, after i have been attacked and provoked for no reason and after u started flaming :rofl: c'est la vie :whatever: "stop being a dildo" is not a...
  17. (s)AINT

League idea

The only thing I can say is: Better to have new cups or ladders or whatever than the proAS and iAS leagues still up. I mean. My proAS clan (B!P) retired from the league in May but Chianti has kept scheduling and arranging (in other words: wasting time) for a league which is dead (not to...
  18. (s)AINT

torp

Lolol!
  19. (s)AINT

back to thread: I enjoyed the wanted stuff :lol:!
  20. (s)AINT

u are a perfect idiot, trying to be a bully. I commented one pic only, and then laughed at others, aka how could you talk about the thread in general, if i had commented only one pic in a"different way" (meaning clearly no harm)?or maybe am i not free to lol about pics?or even to comment...