Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. T

-)BiB(- & -)instaBiB(- recruiting

We are looking for some new players! Requirements: - be able to compete in division 3/division 2 - Speak and understand english properly - have "some" DM skills - be able to follow tactics (don't worry our tactics are not that complex :D) - be able to use ventrilo - have "some"...
  2. T

-)BiB(- searching for some reliable players!

Some players of us went a bit semi-active so we are seaching for some new players. Our requirements are: Be available for at least 1 or 2 matches a month Be a reliable person Be able to understand/talk english properly Some decent DM skill (you dont have to be the ultimate killer but a...
  3. T

Theos Found The Forum :d

yeah! i finally found the new forum :psycho: ..... more spam to come :soon: :D
  4. T

Greets of SEK clan

ello guys :) just saying hello be4 we gonna crush you with 8-0 ;)
  5. T

Theos is back on the SUYM forum!!! :D

hello SUYM i'm backkk :D long time no see [ yeah it took me at least 3 months to get here :rolleyes: ] how are ya all doing guys? [and 1 (or is it 2?:p) girl] as you all heard i'm now with SEK and we are coming to div3 soon [if we win playoff [ :P ofcourse we win that :cool: ] so...