Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. T

New UTDC on servers...

Ok thx, that clarifies all :D
  2. T

New UTDC on servers...

So if I understand correctly and reason logical from all this, the 1.8 utdc version on the other league servers have active memory searching disabled? (which explains why it works on those servers) And if this new actionman thing is compiled for 2.0b, that utdc version will be installed on all...
  3. T

New UTDC on servers...

I attached my log file. It's from moments after the crash.
  4. T

New UTDC on servers...

You forget the most important part Smantie :P Vista 64 bit version So this utdc version is only on server 2? Because at the moment I can connect without problems to server 1, 4, 6 and 7 which use utdc 1.8?
  5. T

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Name : Pyrolytic Country: Netherlands Position: Front def / Freelance voice comms : TS2 Current StdAS clan: ~dzz~
  6. T

Whcih GTA city has the best athmosphere?

they all look the same :P
  7. T

[PREDICTIONS] Monday 27th June

now ya gotta wait until xb gives you acces :P
  8. T

[PREDICTIONS] Monday 27th June

register like xb told you and iill add you to nl3 squad if you want and it's still possible :P
  9. T

[PREDICTION] eFreu* vs. .nl³

xb didnt ask :P
  10. T

Battlefield 2! demo

nice :)
  11. T

EAC Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

Netherlands 3 vs Germany 3 scheduled. Tue. 21st 19:00 League Server #6 eFreu* vs. .nl³
  12. T

Battlefield 2! demo

tip mushroom :P don't use automatic modes and dont bunnyhop :P
  13. T

Battlefield 2! demo

Game seems very good much better then the previous battlefield crap. Vehicles finally are not allmighty... good they made those planes and helicopters hard to fly :)
  14. T

Captains

#holland
  15. T

European Assault Cup - 2005

Theos - Netherlands - Upfront/backdef - No
  16. T

Lets protect their inocent brain

Irreversible
  17. T

Best car chase in a film you have seen.

the transporter
  18. T

BiB

Then why should we care about someone getting a divorce morph? You're just as much as an idiot as you think of us . besisdes that i didnt say shit about anyone's wife so blame the one who said it not whole clan
  19. T

BiB

Asking silly questions again sneez?
  20. T

BiB

At least we didn't wish anyone dead, unlike you...