Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Gyzmo

UT Slow Motion Problem

Had a speed problem too once, though if I remember right I think mine was the opposit, game running too fast. Anyway the solution I found was right clicking the UT.exe file, and in its "Properties" setting it to "Compatibility Mod for Windows 98". (Did that under WinXP on a PC, so I don't know...
  2. Gyzmo

AS-Pandora

Just noticed a huge bug with the Base door, basically the door looks to be in place but in fact the solid part is perpendicular to the door, which means you can go through the apparent door and enter the base without doing anything. Noticed that offline, mabe the online version does not do it.
  3. Gyzmo

AS-Pandora

Oh ok, hadn't noticed the tunnel ^^ Got OWNED by the low grav room though :rofl::rofl::rofl: nice trap
  4. Gyzmo

AS-Pandora

The BT part is broken :( , the 5 secrets work to open the door but once you reach the top of the bumpers area the teleport there won't work, says the same thing Saint had when he tried to jump through the teleport in front of the base except its "teleport3" if I remember right. Besides that...
  5. Gyzmo

How to make a UT-movie!!

I have a few demos asking for a DogLogoX.u file, when connecting to their servers it doesn't download it anymore, mabe they removed it, then I'm fucked and this demos are with me, if anyone still have this file or know where to get it please feel free to share. :kiss:
  6. Gyzmo

RocketcommandFUN

lol at Ace Combat mod :rofl: nice 1
  7. Gyzmo

For good players

Found that recently : Kwari Its an FPS game that will be out soon if I'm not mistaken, don't know how it works but the thing is you play for money, you get money for each kill you make or for each objective you get or something like this. So wanted to show this for those who didn't...
  8. Gyzmo

# StdAS - 09.09.2007 :: -=LAG=- 8 - 1 }PLu9{

And if bored Div1 players could stay out of our games that would be cool too :) , at least people won't give a password in IRC anymore :rofl:
  9. Gyzmo

June Tables

my bad, but my teammates seems to love having their butt kicked cause they told me they wanted to play after all, so its for good :)
  10. Gyzmo

June Tables

We PLu9 were supposed to be sent back to HZ, as we couldn't get the admin adress to work, you guys must have forgotten, anyway as we see there is a 3rd Div now, we don't want to make it disappear, so we'll stay this month so that the clans in HZ have the time to be promoted and the Div not to...
  11. Gyzmo

Assault movies

Actually, we didn't use any hammer, we had a lucky shot, it is the only time we were able to perform it without practice mod. with practice mod it is quite easy to do, but without it the one who gets launched keeps getting out of the teleport with very little hight, we still have to find the...
  12. Gyzmo

Assault movies

:rofl:
  13. Gyzmo

Assault movies

So here is a vid I made : Siege Right Tower Teleport launch I'll explain how to get it from google, this way you can download every video you want : 1 - click on the "download" link on the right of the screen 2 - cancel the download > now 2 links have appeared under the first one 3 -...
  14. Gyzmo

Assault movies

You can still download the ones that are on google video, there is a trick to download them in .avi, can't remenber it for now, but I'll post it here later
  15. Gyzmo

Slow motion problem

Hi, its me, AGAIN :chainsaw: , so now that I've turn the stuff off, the game is almost constantly lagging, even when training, seems like my cpu dosen't like it when he's not working with the power management thing, how the hell can I fix this ? The thing is, as I said before, the game...
  16. Gyzmo

Slow motion problem

But I still can't understand why it started doing this one day for no reason, i got my computer in september, and since then it had been working just fine
  17. Gyzmo

Slow motion problem

Woohoo !!!!! it works fine now, I tried again and it worked, my connection must have almost crash when I tried the first time So for the last time, THX
  18. Gyzmo

Slow motion problem

well well well, I did like you guys told me (thx again for the help) and turned the power management off, and it worked, the game wasn't slowing down anymore, but .... unfortunatly there is a "but"... when playing on the net, it looks like I am lagging like hell, but only from my point of view...
  19. Gyzmo

Slow motion problem

I might have found the problem, my Hard Disk seems to be going through a hard time when the game slows down I'll clean this little guy up and see if it works fine again
  20. Gyzmo

Slow motion problem

A friend of mine told me to try removing the battery when playing UT, I'll try this too