Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ~Athena~

Hello m8 !

Chai, ça me dit : "Athena sets +wx on Athena". Mais on dirait qu'il veut une commande. Sinon oui j'ai Discord mais ton lien est expiré apparemment, désolée.
  2. ~Athena~

Hello m8 !

Hey salut mon grand too :D OK par contre je n'ai jamais été familière d'IRC. Je me suis connectée à ton lien, il prend ce que j'écris pour des commandes... ? Pas grave, j'irai faire un tour sur FBC, et je préviendrai avant. Bises !
  3. ~Athena~

Hello m8 !

Good morning all, I received a mail from Mark aka smark last week, however... what do I have to do ? Yes I have time, I still play UT, alone on single player mod or coop mod and testing maps. Are there some evenings dedicated to play UT with the AS community during the week ? I followed UT4...
  4. ~Athena~

What are you listening to right now?

Centhron - Allvater Grendel - Neon City Nights
  5. ~Athena~

UT4 Mappack

OK, je te réponds par MP ;-)
  6. ~Athena~

UT4 Mappack

Hey salut mon gros ! Ca me fait plaisir de te voir ! Que deviens-tu ? :)
  7. ~Athena~

UT4 Mappack

The link seems dead... :-( Please, could you reactivate it ?
  8. ~Athena~

MapVoteLA13 released

Hi everybody, I search the command line to launch (start) an UT server with LeagueAS140 and MapvoteLa13, but in vain. Like this : ./ucc server CTF-LavaGiant.unr?game=Botpack.CTFGame?mutator=BDBMapVote302.BDBMap Vote log=server.log --nohomedir but with LeagueAs140 and MapvoteLa13...
  9. ~Athena~

Recruiting ?

Hello, Smantie said me u was perhap's recruiting ? Do you practise regularly, and if so, when ? I didn't play AS since december, but perhap's i can try and practise a few to see, if u want ? My MSN : [email protected] Cya ! :)
  10. ~Athena~

Both today's birthdays...

thanks ;-)
  11. ~Athena~

two-V-two Ladder Revamp + Launch

Sorry, i don't understand ? (perhap's it's because my "poor" english) What do you mean ?
  12. ~Athena~

Belgium/France

OK, thanks, i've done it :)
  13. ~Athena~

Belgium/France

I don't understand… I was registered in March, before the cut off date, and I can't see my name in the France/Belgium list… Gyzmo was also registered… We registered in french team, perhap's were we forgotten during the fusion of the two teams ? However, I seldom go on the forum… I forgot to...
  14. ~Athena~

IAC - 5v5 or 6v6?

I hesitated much… and I voted 5 vs 5, so that the teams will be easier to build for this cup.
  15. ~Athena~

General Portection Fault!

Hem... perhap's save your user.ini before if you want to keep your binds... (then copy them into ur new user.ini)...
  16. ~Athena~

Matches booking

Thank you for your answer :-) For the moment, i never could delete a schedule, only reject but schedule's line stay alive in the administration area :( . And i sent a lot of mails to the opposing clans, but they didn't answer... For this month, we will play these wildly booked matchs, but...
  17. ~Athena~

Matches booking

A small remark from the Match Arranger of the }Plu9{… :) I hope that it is the good heading for this topic. Would it be possible that, above all booking on the site of the league, one can discuss it together by email, MSN or IRC ? Indeed, only 4 sites are planned for the bookings...
  18. ~Athena~

NEW - the poll

I voted for as reduced players (2 vs 2 or 4 vs 4 would be great) and Bunny Track, to add fun to competition...
  19. ~Athena~

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

* Name: ~Athena~ * Country: France * Position: launching and cover * Voice comms: TeamSpeak * Current StdAS clan: }PLu9{
  20. ~Athena~

Reviving UTA in 2007

I think it's because the only objective in CTF is... to pick the ennemy flag. It would be too easy to launch to carry out the flag on a symetric map, and if it was authorized, the game would consist of a series of launchs :D , thus that would not have interest... However, it would be well of...