Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. [SoulGunner]

what can i say?!

the pics own , msg me on irc ill give u them :P spread them ot every one! jedy loookz sexyyy
  2. [SoulGunner]

what can i say?!

i told you he likes to blow ! ;)
  3. [SoulGunner]

what can i say?!

this is the kinda thing we dont need in ADC :moon2: :hump: ugly cunt ant he ? :P
  4. [SoulGunner]

MrBoz's UT movie tutorial

DrBoz's UT movie tutorial lo , atm im working on a UT movie and i went to look at the Dr boz's tutorial and the page was dead :( ive tryed using ninja's but i ant into that hard stuff :P i just wanted to know did any one make a backup of it ? or has it changed sites. thx for...
  5. [SoulGunner]

Fix or what? RES V DFP

uzi u fag make me a l33t vortex avatar ! :naughty:
  6. [SoulGunner]

Fix or what? RES V DFP

~[RÊ$]~: Exciting match, really close and interesting maps... you cant really say that one side had the lead... well thats our m8s :) pld all. Alpha give me my head back ^^. And Leo sorry that i let you eat my shockrifle. DFP server was good, a complete fun game from the beginning to the end...
  7. [SoulGunner]

MJ!

40 jeez , n1 mj m8
  8. [SoulGunner]

Who would u vote 4?

i think we allready know the result :P
  9. [SoulGunner]

lol My expirience

yeh he's not gay or a virgin . he's gay and a virgin ;)
  10. [SoulGunner]

front of a mirror

:rofl:
  11. [SoulGunner]

Clan RESURRECTION RECRUITING

i heard resurrection are recuiting!!! ;) anyhow :o the sig's looking small , now we need to work on that avatar , URE ONLY ALLOWED 2 CLOURS IN IT :clap: fix it fix it fix it! ooooo cazzy gonna get mad at ya :shout: some one needs to rename this thread to 'Signature...
  12. [SoulGunner]

sign language

:rofl:
  13. [SoulGunner]

Hey Hey!

garage all the way :)
  14. [SoulGunner]

GG

yep i think my girls did well :rub: gg x-squad
  15. [SoulGunner]

Need ure help

» "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong". Murphy's Law « say it all dont it fabie ;)
  16. [SoulGunner]

Need ure help

lmao ;) bet the guy cryed :P oh well he wont do it again :)
  17. [SoulGunner]

The End

:wave: sad to see u guys leave . good luck in what ever ya do next.
  18. [SoulGunner]

UC Movie :D

yeah riiiiiiiggghhhhttt ! ;) twat :nono:
  19. [SoulGunner]

Need ure help

if u do ure job right u get a bj off jedy . and u dont need to know what happend to the last lot .
  20. [SoulGunner]

Need ure help

hello my fellow n00b's i am seeking some new gay stawkers , as my last ones got banged up :nono: thx for ya time