Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

icft tammy servers

hi, anyone know what happened to them?
  2. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

pictures pictures pictures

not wearing a helmet does not cause accidents :fingers:
  3. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

California and marijuana

"my last name starts with a G... let's see if it's in there somewhere" :lol: anyway weed should be legalized^^
  4. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

Sebastian Vettel - F1 Champ 2010

didnt watch the race but its amazing that vettel made it... tbh i didnt really care about who would win it this season as long as it wouldnt be this arrogant asshole alonso^^ cant stand this guy :P
  5. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

only watched first half but brazil looked very good and was very effective...
  6. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

tbh german defense is a mess without ballack i really wonder why other teams only scored 2 goals on them
  7. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

ciao bella :P
  8. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

first games say nothing :P
  9. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

soccer / football thread

hm torp, u did notice 10 inter players surrounding their own box right? bayern had the same difficulties barca had with them. their defense-"skill" kills any game. inters first goal: pass back to cesar (long ball, under little pressure) -> milito (head) -> snijder -> milito (goal) fast and...
  10. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

soccer / football thread

just think a tad further... having 2 teams like inter playing against each other - what would be the result? a very boring game with a probability of 90% for a shootout. thats exactly why i wanna watch football. well maybe to u thatd be exciting, anyway enjoy ur defence^^
  11. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

soccer / football thread

i really wonder why everyone is trying to score vs 11 "italian" (was there an italian player on the field?) defenders, its useless and will almost certainly be answered by a counterattack. just like it happened last night. tbh one cant blame bayern's defenders too much, playing offensively will...
  12. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

So Who Do You Think will Win the WC

beckham not playing for england might bring them quite far but winning the WC would surprise me... i only hope italy wont do it spain was very strong the past 2 years so i d bet my money on them
  13. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

New clan FOR EVERYONE!

at least we re bumping it :caek:
  14. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

New clan FOR EVERYONE!

fair idea tbh but i aint even got time for a match a month, at least i shouldnt
  15. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

Nrg's ban, UTA rules, my opinion.

in fact i have found it rather weird to ban ppl for cheating on pubs as i don't see the relation to the league but the rules in this case are quite definite: Servers: Cheating on League servers, even during public mode is seen as a punishable offence. While non-League public...
  16. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

Nrg's ban, UTA rules, my opinion.

i totally agree with raft here... i do agree that nrg was out of line and i disapprove his behavior but this is absolutely not of the league's concern. Misconduct: General misconduct within the League is not tolerated. Punishments for deemable misconduct can and will be enforced. how can there...
  17. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

best job ever

'sup bra :lol:
  18. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

eRepublik anyone? Fight for your eNation!

:( anyway, just click on my profile icon, underneath my avatar it says "donate" and then select "money" i think
  19. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

exxxxxxxaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly for anyone who likes quite a long, real quality read what happened last week around the eWorld: http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-week-that-was-week-9-edition-1198394/1/20
  20. «)Fîrë$±ørm(»

You will get your gold when you reach lvl6. once you reach lvl6 you will get 5 gold from eRep itself and I will get 5 gold from eRep. From the gold I receive you will get your promised 2.5 gold. :P lvl6 shouldn't be that far away anymore. When you reach it, just pm me. @all: Questions or...