Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Patricia_NL

Hello all i am leaving

Hello All, sorry to say but i am leaving ((LG)) sorry for that. Didn't play anymore but i am back but have no skill anymore so i have joined another clan in the lower dev. I Had some fun here in ((LG)) got nice times and lots of hugs and love here. Thanks for the nice time have fun all and see...
  2. Patricia_NL

Isn't she HoT

Isn't she HoT :
  3. Patricia_NL

loa

Someone knows my password how can that be ? :mad: Why does someone hack my password ? :shout: you better watch out. :chase:
  4. Patricia_NL

i am Sad

:bawling::smash:I need a:boozer:now:smash::bawling:
  5. Patricia_NL

I am sad.

:bawling::smash:I need a:boozer:now:smash::bawling:
  6. Patricia_NL

Omg John

Omg John is this True ?
  7. Patricia_NL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DrOoZ

:bday: :!ola: :party2: -xxx- :lick:
  8. Patricia_NL

Holiday Time

I am going on vacation tommorow for 13 days to Spain (Salou) So i am not there if you looking for me, i am here if you looking for me : And we going for 2 days overhere Port Aventura I will mis you all bye bye
  9. Patricia_NL

Holiday Time

I am going on vacation tommorow for 13 days to Spain (Salou) So i am not there if you looking for me, i am here if you looking for me : And we going for 2 days overhere Port Aventura I will mis you all bye bye
  10. Patricia_NL

GulfWar eposideII

GulfWar eposideII : lmao
  11. Patricia_NL

Hello All

Lo hon's http://ut2k3assault.cjb.net/ Cya's
  12. Patricia_NL

Happy New Year all.

Happy New Year all. I am leaving UT so i want to thank all of you for the great time i a had with peeps in public, lot of clans and the League Officials for great jobs in 2 years i pld UT. I will...
  13. Patricia_NL

Happy New Year All

Happy New Year all :!ola:
  14. Patricia_NL

Its Time for me.

Hi All, You know what, my prob this mounth was all dates for war : 23rd 20:00 ((LG)) 24th 21:00 *=)IAS(=* 25th 20:00 ((LG)) 26th 21:00 ((LG)) 27th 20:00 *=)IAS(=* 29th 21:00 ((LG)) All war's was in one week i had other things in that week,cant help it. I am LEAVING UT...
  15. Patricia_NL

Its Time for me.

Hi All, You know what, my prob this mounth was all dates for war : 23rd 20:00 ((LG)) 24th 21:00 *=)IAS(=* 25th 20:00 ((LG)) 26th 21:00 ((LG)) 27th 20:00 *=)IAS(=* 29th 21:00 ((LG)) All war's was in one week i had other things in that week,cant help it. I see what you all...
  16. Patricia_NL

FFS. --> Members left <--

-->members<-- Dragon (ClanLeader) --> ? <-- (Second ClanLeader) Gladiator(Player) Patricia(Player) Arse(Player) Scrote(Player) Zombie(Player) ExO(?)
  17. Patricia_NL

Hello from Crete

Pfff hello all its very HOT here in the shadow its 37,5 degrees and in the sun is it 45 degrees, i am missing you all. Cya over few days. :grouphug:
  18. Patricia_NL

Hi from Crete.....

Pfff hello all its very HOT here in the shadow its 37,5 degrees and in the sun is it 45 degrees, i am missing you all, cya over few days. Have 2 go now, cya :grouphug:
  19. Patricia_NL

I am Gone

Hello Hon's i am in KRETA(GREECE) for 16 days so I am not there, I leave tommorow morning at 01.10u and we are flying at 04.50u, and about 12.00PM Me and my sister are topless sunbathing on the beach. ;) We are thinking on all of you, maybe we goto the internetCafé for posts in the forum...
  20. Patricia_NL

We are on Gone

Hello Hon's we are in KRETA(GREECE) for 16 days so we are not there, we are leaving tommorow morning at 01.10u and we are flying at 04.50u, and about 12.00PM we are topless sunbathing on the beach :naughty: We are thinking on all of you, maybe we goto the internetCafé for posts in the forum...