Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. T

New Deal - PC for sale

I-Will KK-266R mobo - Microstepping, 6PCi, 1AGP 4x or 2x, 3DIMM, 266mhz fsb, RAID, Integrated 3D hardware sound. 512MB of PC 133 Crucial RAM in 2x256MB sticks, Cas 2. An unlocked 1.4ghz T-Bird capable of 1.6+ with a taisol heatsink and large fan (also i have the orrigional tasiol fan)...
  2. T

1.4ghz For Sale

I-Will KK266-R (Raid) mobo, 1.4ghz Unlocked T-Bird 2x256 - 512MB of PC133 crucial RAM Also included - Taisol heatsink and fan all for £215 - if you want full specifications ICQ me 66339300 cheers folks
  3. T

Spotting Lamers

I found somthing very interesting out tonight. I had a little debate with youshimitsu in IRC and it ended with him accepting a chalange; me vs him, i use an aimbot and sniper and he gets a hammer. Anyway - point is i installed the funbot on my PC for the challange. Since he didnt show "supprise"...
  4. T

2-0 - Gg

Nuff said
  5. T

oi

oi Uks there is only one Termi and thats me, that gye is a Terminator mmmmmk? :shout: