Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Carnage`

Powerslide

Jeremy Clarkson Beatbox - Swede Mason RY9u0LxIWJk
  2. Carnage`

[Suspended] Multiple Accounts

[Case Closed] The following accounts have been reactivated. Spinner $trik£ Cave_Man One Mr.X --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The following dupe accounts have been supended: Spinner $trik£ Cave_Man DR.J! One Mr.X Please...
  3. Carnage`

July Oustanding Games + DEADLINES!

[Posted: 16th] [Deadlines are Midnight of the date shown] Standard Assault League Division #1 Challenge Deadlines: MoD vs. TNT - Deadline 22nd -{CoH}- vs. -=LAG=- - Deadline 22nd -)EaS* vs. -=LAG=- - Deadline 22nd Division #2 Challenge Deadlines: [DFP] vs. -[FT]- - Waiting for...
  4. Carnage`

November Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown] Ok so here are the Deadlines. Slight change in the format in which we usually do them. Challenge Deadlines = Deadlines for the challenges already made and that just need a date for the match to take place. Outstanding Games = The games you still...
  5. Carnage`

October Tables

League Tables / Monthly Changes: The "two-V-two" Ladder is now ready to be played. Due to popular demand with the anti Rocketlaunch mutator disabled. Due to there being no playoffs, all schedules are open. So all clans are free to book their matches right away. The match scheduling in...
  6. Carnage`

Stephen Lynch Gerbil

Posted it on IRC yesterday but was to good imo to be left out from chit chat. (Yes it's old) 136cNGNd7Yg Check out the rest of his video's most of em are well worth watching.
  7. Carnage`

Gratz [X] Pensioners :D

sKull Shokkwaive have a good one :D :bday: Enjoy it to the fullest! :party:
  8. Carnage`

-»iD) Recruiting

-»iD) is looking for 1 or 2 extra players to strenghten our ranks. -We're looking for active people! Or people that are willing to become active again. -It's definatly a big plus if you know any of us personaly. Or have a nice personality. -Teamspeak and decent comms. (with that i mean a...
  9. Carnage`

Ban Cheaters?

If you could, would you ban cheaters permanently from the league? Just curious if it's an admins decision to not perma ban em or ours.
  10. Carnage`

Vista and UT99

Has anyone got this to work properly? I seem to get shot lag.:( UT2k4 is fine for example everything hits spot on. System specs. 2GB RAM Core 2 duo 6600 8800GTX Maybe my ini's are fucked i don't know. Reinstalled the latest graphix drivers and deleted my ini's but then had weird...
  11. Carnage`

So old yet never fails to crack me up..

vSKDbrS1m_A Weeeeeee :rofl:
  12. Carnage`

2 fun piccy's

Probably old but new to me:
  13. Carnage`

Roflcopter gif

Most likely old but LMFAO well done:rofl:
  14. Carnage`

To the IDC Pricks

http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=8011 Jesus fucking christ you spineless cocksuckers. Now in all my time here that is the most pitifull performance ever. You know if u just said you were to scared we may have given you some points. Confirming that match was gonna be...
  15. Carnage`

Stompa

Gratz dude! :bday:
  16. Carnage`

Possible new league server.

Hiya, I've been thinking about donating a server to the league. So I got a host set up a test server: They are hosting in amsterdam so nice and close to AMS-IX to see if it makes a difference. IP/port: unreal://80.84.250.33:10777 (damnit it changed) unreal://80.84.250.103:7777 Joinpass...
  17. Carnage`

Thanks for the match

:( 2 bad u guys had a shit load of bad luck with yer players. Would have been a much closer match, looking forward to the next one;)
  18. Carnage`

Argh noes me ping!!!

:( Please humor me to see if it is just my routing shot or if more people are pinging shite atm. Bezig met het traceren van de route naar 195.149.21.71 via maximaal 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms SpeedTouch.lan [10.0.0.138] 2 5 ms 6 ms 6 ms 195.190.249.29 3 8 ms 8 ms 8 ms...
  19. Carnage`

Awwww X-squad lost it's last life:(

R.I.P. and thanks for the good times /salute
  20. Carnage`

Gratz Joko

Happy birthday m8;) Have a good one!! :bday: (and get yer con sorted)