Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Carnage`

rc server

lies
  2. Carnage`

Pug

Sheesh knock it off with the spam, not helping your cause at all. :(
  3. Carnage`

I think it's time for a comeback!

I think it's time for a comeback!
  4. Carnage`

Skull

Tsk tsk posting in general! Already on your way towards a 5 year ban. But yesh gief more skull. d make it worth checking these forums again ^^ Good to see ya on here though glenda, get playing again!
  5. Carnage`

What to do with captains

Use tactics viewer. Make a default tactics file for pugs. And then just give people a number 1 to 6 before ya start. Should take most of the problems of randcap away for people who don't know maps properly enough to set up a defence. Infact with that in place i doubt you'd need to randcap...
  6. Carnage`

Assault Cup: The 8 Teams...

*sigh* 56k6
  7. Carnage`

Powerslide

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=325665&songID=7883660 there
  8. Carnage`

Powerslide

Jeremy Clarkson Beatbox - Swede Mason RY9u0LxIWJk
  9. Carnage`

wacko jacko

signed
  10. Carnage`

Pug bitching and bans

Yeah but if both captains want people on TS then unfortunatly they don't have the option of leaving a person who refuses to rot on irc. :rolleyes:
  11. Carnage`

Happy Xmas America

hrhr ;)
  12. Carnage`

out of situational interest

Yeah I agree I always need a sticky to apply common sense. If there isn't a sticky saying don't go full retard I usually end up going full retard.:rolleyes: Besides after visiting forums for 10 years you don't notice a third sticky on top of the regular two. It's time for a visit to specsavers.
  13. Carnage`

Jorg Heider is dead.

He was a good politician? So it doesn't really matter what message your trying to put across aslong as you manage to influence people and rally them behind you it makes it ok and you should rest in peace? gtfo. I fail to see your logic.
  14. Carnage`

Did PUGs help the league or hurt it?...

lol you just joined the league way to late. Used te be quite interesting in the old days. Ya really missed out tbh. :nod:
  15. Carnage`

Happy Bday v0lt & Carnage`

Cheers ;)
  16. Carnage`

Why is the StdaAS League dying?

All the tears dried yet?
  17. Carnage`

Clan Administrator Login details?

Looks like someone recovered it already should you still need it send me a PM.
  18. Carnage`

MoD wave goodbye

OMG mi5 killed MoD! You bastards! ;) Goodluck to the mod members still playing in their "new" clan(s).
  19. Carnage`

Assault movies

Doubt I still have them. But i remember them. He did one of em to the nike basketball sounds comercial I think. Was short but cleverly edited. I'll have a look tomorrow. Think it was before my HDD crash however.
  20. Carnage`

Grade A Students...

Yeah saw that but assumed they were american sad day for the UK :p