Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Vector

Sorry Ajax :(

my phone keeps sending u a text, does it in pocket when i forget to turn lock on. thought i should let you know in case u thought u had a stalker and got excited :P
  2. Vector

Greetings UT Diehards

Lo all, doing MUOS and got bored so thought id surf for a while and somehow i ended up here :D how u all doing? cant believe u all still playing UT anyway gonna do some more pointless surfing to waste some more time. laters :beer:
  3. Vector

Lo Folks

thought id better pop in and say Lo :) think i know most of u already for those i dont :wave:
  4. Vector

Crazy old World

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."
  5. Vector

bullshit stories

i need a story that is utter bullshit but sounds completely believable. anyone know anything that might fit this bill?
  6. Vector

Lan :d

k im sorted - leave friday around lunchtime - go to L'Pool get rob and chris - arrive ajaxs around fook knows what time. that sound like a good timetable.? whats everyone else doing?
  7. Vector

cheers guys :)

good to meet u all, didnt fall asleep behind wheel :D
  8. Vector

XP problem

having a problem with Windows XP thought maybe someone here would know something. Dell notebook with Lan card and Modem. in the office the lan card works fine and the modem does too for general use. but when we use the modem to dial in to our RAS server it connects but wont see anything on...
  9. Vector

that an admission?

<Ajax> southen poofs <Vec[UT]> and french <Vec[UT]> :) <Chipz> lol <Ajax> oi dont offend poofs <Vec[UT]> sry m8 :P <Ajax> np
  10. Vector

Best Game Ever !!!

someone told me Halo got voted best game ever, i dont think so what do you all think? Top 3 games ever is the question. ill think about it and add mine later as its a hard fooken decision.
  11. Vector

Hello SUYM :D

hello folks, know it will be fun :)