Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. A

leagueas140 on multimod server

i av to standby the server for tne weekend (training team) . I'm going to do that for monday ...thx :)
  2. A

yes I think is work but bad. If i run wishout zp+ i ave weaponds and if i run on zp+SinperArena i av no sniper. If i run insta it was the same one.
  3. A

Thx :D on more bang whis ZeroPingPlus103 i av no weapons on sniper and insta ? i av try to mutat debug and all commandes;lauch whis amintool and asc to and no weapons(bots can fire but i can't se there rifle ? ) new mapvote
  4. A

it is ok for leagueas140 i can play it was UtPure who breack the server now i'm on the ZeroPingPlus103 and mapvote :) other questions: how can ave little flags-country like whis UtPure (under name players) ? i think i must instal a new mutator for the hisounds like UtPure ;may...
  5. A

whis add this serverpackages=Autorip serverpackages=AssaultBonusPack whith no added other chang on server he crash to. And i must go to remove my asc758 and reinstal him (may be i ave launch assult140 whis the reboot asc) ASC whas it a probleme for assault140 ?
  6. A

Thx all i go to do this :) big job on server for me :chainsaw:
  7. A

Thx bartio and MeetYourMaker :P i crash on server may be a probleme whis this pat of if i take zeropingplus can i stay with purezeroping whis my other modes ? av you an exemple for mapvote line leagueas140 ? sory for my english :(
  8. A

i ave not se the Anemote1.utx in the LeagueAS140_ServerFiles.zip is necessary it to also put it on the server?
  9. A

Hello all:wave: We ave a server Pure|ZP|ASC whis ... 213.19.131.204:7777 I try to ave the leagueas140 on I don't whant to kep out ictf sctf idm sdm itdm stdm and i whant zeroping on all . I whant ave zeroping on leagueas140. can we have the pure zeroping in same time on...