Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. L

zilla 0 - 8 ]>bo<[ - 20/03/2003

your right we cant reschedule I meant next month we can set up a match again a friendly soon might work, I'll pass it along :cool:
  2. L

roflmao nice try but sorry we dont play the personal insult game, it was an oversight on our part and we apologize for missing the match. Now you want to reschedule or not
  3. L

hmmm lets see how you will do with all of us available rematch?? ;) p.s. tolly pld GW gj for hangin in there
  4. L

9-11 movie .. watch this Gen and tell me if its a joke to you fag

You know, I love playing this game but it most definately attracks some of the biggest dumbasses Ive ever seen collectively. Thank God Im smart enuf not to be under the impression that they represent their place of origin as a whole. Otherwise I would build a moat around my house, fill it with...
  5. L

Go canada!

LMAO you better watch out gen, Soy is a woman just like me and face it...you can never win with us women.
  6. L

This is kinda fun...

lmao! now thats funny Tsu
  7. L

This is kinda fun...

I expect that coming from a dirty OLD man :prooap: :fingers:
  8. L

This is kinda fun...

u ppl need to get laid baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
  9. L

Went camping last week... pics

plz take me wit j00 next time!
  10. L

The evils of capitalism.

behave gen
  11. L

UTA NA League is Dead

I didnt even know LR was the one to contact until that IC vs JC match. And then I thought, GREAT!, now I finally know who to get help from. And that wasnt because I didnt ask! There isnt anywhere that tells us who did what other than the 'Officials' section and thats what I used. If we...
  12. L

UTA NA League is Dead

No need to get defensive SA, but thanks for proving my point about the admin attitude Im talking about. Last I read you passed along your responsibilities and in the last email you replied to me you referred me to talk to 'admins'...no paticular admin, just 'admins'. Which reinerates my...
  13. L

UTA NA League is Dead

Several matches we scheduled to play were not played because of the server booking system. Either the other clan did not confirm the booking, the server was not set up appropriately, or the server was not set up at all. Twice we earned forfeits because of server booking issues that were not...
  14. L

UTA NA League is Dead

:shout: :mad: :annoyed: :scream: :nono: :hm: :rocket: @DT,xfc & COD
  15. L

See if Lexy will like this one...

:thumb:
  16. L

caught red handed

I didnt say I hated you. I would have had to of liked you at some time to hate you. I said Im pissed at you.
  17. L

caught red handed

I can take a joke, Im just pissed at you.
  18. L

caught red handed

:wave: Brain your gonads are safe
  19. L

caught red handed

just for asking a dumbass question like that, lemme kick you in the gonads and you tell me if you enjoy that
  20. L

caught red handed

I hope she kicked that guy in the gonads.