Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Lenny

TNT is looking for you!

TNT is currently recruiting two new players for our squad! If you are looking of are a new team don't be silly and think of others! Catch us on channel #tnt on the utassault.net irc -network or www.detonative.com.
  2. Lenny

Happy Birthday Kevin alias Ambiorix!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! congrats & enjoy your day mate! :D
  3. Lenny

Bday Mousyyyyyyyyy

It's mousen birthday! The one and only crazy Mousen (EL RATON)! He should be one year smarter now, ... should be.... Congratz!!!!!!!!!
  4. Lenny

IMP tries to make money with his teammates

Really sad story... as I read the topic-title today of our private channel tears came... ... how can IMP try to make money with his teammates... The least he could have done is to offered them to someone of us for free (most prolly me, cause I am the leader). So therefore DONT BUY...
  5. Lenny

Old Demos = Old treasures

21.04.2001 @ 20:53: UT_Lords vs ION Found an old demo... made a bit laff. Was more than 6 years ago, and the league was more n00bish :)
  6. Lenny

Old friends

from time to time I gotta release some of my treasures... this one is from 2002 or before...
  7. Lenny

Fov changes to 0.00000

Dear friends, dear community Since I installed ut in my new dualcore intel machine, I got a strange error: Every 20mins my fov changes to 0.00000 which fuckes up the gfx completly but leaves the game it's sound still running smoothly. Afterwards I have to edit the user.ini (desiredfov and...
  8. Lenny

BirthdayMousen

Unbelievable but true our lil mousen turns 21!!! happy birthday dude!
  9. Lenny

Imp Is The Best

had to be said. imp ftw
  10. Lenny

UT2007 Screenies

While we are still playing UT1999 there is a ut2007 upcomming rofl... They won't get me with this, although it looks really nice ;).
  11. Lenny

TNT vs. iCTF

We are currently searching for some dedicated players... spam me, Trafy or Mousen on IRC (#tnt) if you're interested... g0g0g0g0g0g0g0=]
  12. Lenny

We owned em all

Back in the days when I played in 640x480 those screenshots were taken showing the power and the success of the monkies... SUYM owned the snowies, hard but fair Sixth got fought so hard, Chappy decided to change the teams (was still possible at taht time ;)) FJS were always good...
  13. Lenny

Hand over Marco's Sister to Lenny

Marco's sister is currently using his pc... I request honestly the handover of Marco's sister to Lenny... he deserves a nice spanish girl... googogogogogogog
  14. Lenny

Fuck ducks dont fly

They stay in bed... and yes, the player that is know as "sitting duck" makes me always laff, gvd "shitting duck"
  15. Lenny

you are all n00bs

eat it
  16. Lenny

Tuesday, 15th February 2000gmt (Friendly)

anyone up?
  17. Lenny

Std. Assault

Sunday, 6.2.2005 Server: Our server 6v6 prefered... alternativly 5v5 or 4v4 :) ICQ: 32469040
  18. Lenny

Mi5 is recruiting

Challenges come and challenges go. And after four years of utassault some player feel ready for a new one: Onslaught for UnrealTournament 2004. Beside the classical requirements for new players (speaking english, good ping, a working cdkey for ut2004) we need people who are honestly...
  19. Lenny

Great News

1. New Members We are happy being able to announce that Skeleton is back online whooping yer arses for her majesty. We are also very very happy announcing that Despise has joined also our standard assault squad. Both are a great enhancement for the squad. 2. Synergy is top!!! Our partner...
  20. Lenny

In Search Of New Members

Yes! Yes! Yes! Recruitment for : Std. Assault Squad It's time again for some new blood in our squad mainly due the reason that we have not enough back up these days in the hot summer 2002. If you think you can handle a little trial then please fill out the...