Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Xion®

World of Warcraft

2. Xion®

World of Warcraft

Bored....
  3. Xion®

Planes-and-you- test

ooops im meant to be 30yr old ...:rofl:
  4. Xion®

Planes-and-you- test

:rofl:
  5. Xion®

You are alone on an uninhabited island.. which one would you choose?

voted reverse, everything that comes out a womens mouth is rubbish anyway, and as for the breasts, im sure my iseland would have enough cocnuts, :cool:
  6. Xion®

Happy Birthday!! UNSEEN THE DEADLY MACHINE

:bday: :beer: :party2: have a good one m8
  7. Xion®

Planes-and-you- test

lol your a clapped out mess! , your old, you dont care about the environment, your dumb, and to top it off your a gerbil !
  8. Xion®

thx

hehe TY all, having few :beer: then going out for dinner :D
  9. Xion®

thx

:rofl: ;)
  10. Xion®

thx

awwwwwwwwww thanks m8 :love:
  11. Xion®

thx

no-one loves me :( :shake: :bawling:
  12. Xion®

thx

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IM 30 YR OLD TODAY!!! , oh wait, no-one posted a bday thread:( oh oh well all i can say is :party: :party: :footy::footy: ::chilled: :!ola: :guitar::party2: IM GETTING DRUNK :rofl:
  13. Xion®

Happy new year UTA

happy new year guys and gals, im working 2-10 tomorrow so i wont drink too much (aye right!!) lol . Hope 2007 is a great year for you all. There is weather warnings here in the UK, so people that goto outside parties are gonna get soaked.lol Think ill stay indoors :)
  14. Xion®

bored

ahahha, what? your g/f pretended to sleep, then sneaked away? :rofl: if my girl done that id shoot her :D
  15. Xion®

bored

happy new year btw, im bored, mucking about with desktops :D
  16. Xion®

What u doing for the New Year?

working till 10pm (treble pay) leave work, probably naked, and run home, dont think anyone has ever ran home from asda naked;) sure the police would understand if they arrest me :D lol nah seriously, i dont work at asda . :cool:
  17. Xion®

Dirty pics.

http://www.dorks.com/html/Sexy-Hair.html ;)
  18. Xion®

All...

nothing changes, dirks still dirk :rofl:
  19. Xion®

Yes, I can speak 7 languages

:rofl: i truly LOL`d - this is not my sandwich.....lol
  20. Xion®

Nice road

shaolin monks live in such places, and they wouldnt have to "order pizza" theyd just have to "think it" and theyd be served with a 12 inch mozzarella lol