Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Calian

THX 4 the match.....

Thx 4 a fun match......:) I knew it was a mistake to play sober, won't happen again.....:P
  2. Calian

Ninas skandi tråd

Hørt i Calian's hjem...: Far.. Ja... Hvem er ham forbryderen til højre...? Øhhh,,,, han er skam ikke en forbryder... Han har bare en praktisk frisure..... Jamen far, han ser altså farlig ud....... Frisure...? Han har jo ikke nogen....? Derfor behøver han da ikke være en forbryder...
  3. Calian

Ninas skandi tråd

Det ska' du sq ik' vær' ked af..... Det gør jeg heller ikke.... :rolleyes:
  4. Calian

Just a stupid thread

Thx, same 2 U.....
  5. Calian

GRR everything is out of order

:rofl:
  6. Calian

Just a stupid thread

K.... Got it now..... (I think)..... Guess I'm not the fastest one around here... :lol: A real gentleman Team..... You english chaps just look soooo good......:wow: Nice pic..... :rofl: :beer: m8's
  7. Calian

Just a stupid thread

@zombie No, I mean like yours "DeadMan Walking" and "Last Man Standing"... That custom sig.....? @Lawless Edit myself...? I don't even know what I mean from the beginning, so why edit....???????????????? :confused:
  8. Calian

Just a stupid thread

At the risk of being incredible stupid....... :crazy: From the forum faq. But i don't have a "Custom User Text field"....? Is there another way to turn it on/off...?
  9. Calian

Just a stupid thread

??????????????????????????????????? :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
  10. Calian

very important plz read !

Those monkeys really have their way with words, don't they...... :lol:
  11. Calian

Just a stupid thread

Hmmm, i tried finding out where the money comes from.....? :sleep: No luck.... :rolleyes: But the bank isn't complaining, so I guess I'll go back to the :boozer: :beer: BTW. Where's my custom signature.....? :bawling:
  12. Calian

GG tonight DWAP

Lo m8's..... Wasn't there from the start, but had great fun anyway.....:spin: Let's do it again :soon:
  13. Calian

ut lamers

:calm: Why don't you join CoC, then...... :angel:
  14. Calian

Just a stupid thread

Erhhhm....... That work-thing?, what is that.....??? Everybody seems to spend a lot of time doing it, am i the only one, who does'nt know what it means..... :confused: :rofl: Long time, no see.... How are ya all doin'....?
  15. Calian

Lo, M8's....

:rofl: No, wait a minute, lice only lives in hair, don't they..... It must be a :martian:
  16. Calian

Win XP and compability

Have you tried running the installation program in Win98 compabilitymode? And then run the actual program the same way....
  17. Calian

Lo, M8's....

DAMN, guess i got all dressed up 4 nothing :bawling: :rofl:
  18. Calian

Gfx card sucks

Lo Monkey.... If you wanna improve further run the Windows 2000 / XP Nvidia Refresh Rate fix 2.0. You can get it here: www.tweakup.dk/fil_arkiv/MTV0aCBNYXJjaCAwNzoxNjozNw==/filelib/oneday/nvreffix-setup.exe Install NVMax 4.00.49. Enable SBA (Side Band Adressing) and disable V-Sync. If...
  19. Calian

Lo, M8's....

Finished my studies, and got my new comp. up and running.... It's been a looooong time, how ya all doing?
  20. Calian

Is this the Blue Oyster Bar?

3a 3gapobie.......m8 Damn, it's hard to spell russian with latin letters....... Means "on your health" Btw. You should try "Kremlyovskaya"......Very good....