Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. O

Crash

Hi, Can someone help with this netbook. I have no idea why it only crashes me on UT AS servers after about 10 seconds, other servers run fine. log is below although i removed the okay devnet stuff cuz it pushed the post over the limit :E. - I have tried changing resolutions but apart from...
  2. O

Help! Pc Has Had A Stroke :[

Hi Guys, Wondering if anyone has any ideas. I'm on a E6750 dual core @ 2.66ghz, 8600GT, 2gig ram machine. hdd = samsung HD321KJ Couple of days ago i had bbc iplayer running in firefox, and was playing age of mythology, when my PC basically had a massive crash. Since then it's been basically...
  3. O

Favourite google/ads fails...

Serious news story on left, horrifically inappropriate advert on the right, its a tried and tested formula for lols. I'll start with this golden oldie lol:
  4. O

AS-SaqqaraLE_Sobo2? Why isn't it more popular?

hellooooo. I assume that due to the numerous remakes of saqqara ppl still feel that its a 'weird custom' and its very rarely picked, and i've seen theres other threads with brajan suggesting tunnels and stuff at the end and obv this has been covered many times. Thing is though. Imo sobo2...
  5. O

Utv Info Thread & War Updates

MATCH UPDATES TEAM WISH VS TEAM MET 01/11/09 8GMT PREVIEW HERE UTV Brought to you by od sports. Hello, handy thread i'll re-use for all those that wish to spectate the games throughout this cup To watch you'll need to download and install...
  6. O

big for sneez

hai.
  7. O

Utv!!!

Halloooo, this post is mainly aimed at code-y clever people who might be able to help - Basically today I UTV'd CoH vs Mi5 (#1 vs #2) in the league, and with about 3 mins notice we had an 'audience' - keke lolz - of 10 people (Not actually bad considering nobody was really expecting it), I...
  8. O

You know you're a nerd when..

You see this in your work, and you think "LOLOLOL I WONDER IF TORPS FIRST NAME IS NEIL"...
  9. O

How old are your ears?

I owned this noob test! Hooray, years of clubbing and gigs haven't done their damage yet \o/ http://snurl.com/we-are-ears-older
  10. O

I need your help!

Hallo alll, I've quit my job and have started my own business, and now its time to sort a website out, I need to get a design brief together. So i'm wondering if you guys can help by posting the 'best looking / function / designed' websites that you visit, I don't mean the usual ones like...
  11. O

UTDC2.1 error

Sorry, couldn't find my other post with log on it so another message. I've tried with d3d and now upon trying with openGL today I still get this message (attached .jpg) . Log underneath. Seems to be something to do with the music????? weird :< DevNet: PendingLevel received: WELCOME...
  12. O

Noob Ftw

\O/ Nice to see petez and that XR homo haven''t killed _MY_ clan \o\ /\oo/\. Back soon llamars ;(.
  13. O

Hi

Just a general wave to see if i can post and my account is working, sorry for spam! (o/