Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. O

twnZ Movie 4

I particularly lolled at Sphere death on bridge detonator :d ps. re: ballistic final. BONGO CUNT.
  2. O

#assault

Hey seas, good luck. Idea for you: make a remote script file for irc that ppl can download which does something like this.... (untested) on 1:START:/ { /server irc.quakenet.org -j #assault,#mlut.eu | /server -m irc.utassault.net -j #utapug | /server -m irc.globalgamers.net -j #mlut,#upug }...
  3. O

Guess the movie caption!

Watched this again recently. Epic.
  4. O

Guess the movie caption!

Proper non-samy'd list: 7 - Ulv 6 - Hudson , Maxiz`, seas 3 - Killing_Joke 2 - Spitter, Prometheus, Black_Ninja 1 - Axl_Rose, insp!re, od 0 - ert, Kr4ZyIv4n
  5. O

Guess the movie caption!

21!!! omfg one i know :D
  6. O

Currect admins

Can we bait -some people- into a giant hilarious flame thread conspiracy theory about a guy who isn't even on irc most of the time?!?1 :D~
  7. O

Guess the movie caption!

Is that a totally diff film from other caps Samy?? The hobbit??? lolz.
  8. O

Guess the movie caption!

Correct. :E. 146 - seas 115 - DeadBoy 113 - Maxiz! 108 - Solar 93 - Hudson 92 - Black_Ninja, 91 - MyM 83 - Hardcore 80 - Ulv 68 - BRaiNRaiN 62 - ert 58 - KillerDude 57 - sneez, 53 - TIMMAH 36 - Fury 31 - Bossk. Kr4ZyIv4n 30 - Vitz¥^ 29 - Turha 28 - '//3iRd(o)...
  9. O

Guess the movie caption!

Keke, recognised it straight away. Only passing by due to XB flamethread hillarity. Now time for a screenie lolz
  10. O

Guess the movie caption!

Killer Joe?
  11. O

Pug

Even your -8- mates think you're going too far and wasting people's time. why not take your punishment like a man and take their advice before your ban gets extended??
  12. O

PUG Regarding MC

Xbomb for the last few months all you've done is bitch before pug, during pug, and after pug. it's the same predictable irritating shit ruining game after game and yet the tears and flames continue. I for one look forward to playing pugs without the standard "zzzzzzzz" and "gay parade"...
  13. O

Would you like to play in Survivor Assault #7?

You got kicked out because you got SPOTTED with that egotistical number, and you were joint top fragger* :p Sign me up :P
  14. O

Guess the movie caption!

Ehr, it's not a film but uhm, Game of Thrones?
  15. O

Guess the movie caption!

The hunger games??
  16. O

Pug cup 2012 - betting thread

From Group A: Team 1 & Team 5 to progress From Group B: Team 2 & Team 7 Hoping that 1 Faces 7, 2 faces 5. I have no idea what happens so i'm saying 2 vs 7 final and 7 wins as the surprise package of the competition.
  17. O

3vs3 PUG CUP AUTUMN 2012.

I sign in the hope salvation + weazel do too ;[
  18. O

Need help with english.

Delete to avoid TEH_FEDS
  19. O

Crash

Happens on servers with league AS (dog ffa), doesn't happen on CTF servers which DO have ace Any AS map, any resolution, any display driver.
  20. O

Crash

Hi, Can someone help with this netbook. I have no idea why it only crashes me on UT AS servers after about 10 seconds, other servers run fine. log is below although i removed the okay devnet stuff cuz it pushed the post over the limit :E. - I have tried changing resolutions but apart from...