Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. []Hoi[]

Hurt and Heal Official Thread

Cyborg (270 HP) seas (220 HP) Pogo (205 HP) Raft (190 HP) MyM (170 HP)Axl (155 HP) twnZ (140 HP) Torp (120 HP) Timo (115 HP) Quasi (130 HP) \o quasi :) Nuts (125 HP) m1cr0 (130 HP) Sphere (115 HP) BlackNinja (115 HP) Mexanik (115 HP) Killerdude (110 HP) Ulv (105 HP) w1sh (105 HP)...
  2. []Hoi[]

Hurt and Heal Official Thread

hypocrite! you have posted 12 times in the last 22 hours in this thread!
  3. []Hoi[]

2v2 AS Summer Cup!

Fine with me. Cant do thursday anymore btw, so if it isnt gonna be today then tomorrow!
  4. []Hoi[]

2v2 AS Summer Cup!

tue, wednes and thurs should b fine for me.
  5. []Hoi[]

AS-NaliColony

Don't think people will learn the map from a video and not everyone will watch the video so it will still be 2 knowing the map versus 5. I think its a better idea to have announced tests like Torp suggested. This way you know you have people willing to actually try the map and you can play the...
  6. []Hoi[]

Future of this Leauge

Do you really need admins to add some options? You can arrange those options with the arranger of the other clan aswell. It's the same effect, because even if admins would add the option to play first to 6 maps in the booking system you would have to convince the opponent team to agree on it...
  7. []Hoi[]

ACE Testing

I still can't rewatch my demo's in UT. It closes down UT immediately with a critical error. Any suggestions, cuz i heard some other ppl can play them back. cheers!
  8. []Hoi[]

UTA server8, want to keep it?

Tnx man!! All I wanted really. Mapvote and it would be perfect tho, but np without it. :P
  9. []Hoi[]

Hey derz I don't think that will ever change. People will keep going DoG servers. And even then that 1 custom server barely gets filled. Let alone filling 2 servers. I've never seen Bamse on irc so is hard to contact if you wanna have a 2v2 or w/e, seas cant set a server, dno about pogo...
  10. []Hoi[]

I was wondering if we can use that public server as a community private server. Assault has enough public server already and just 4 out of the 20 servers get populated frequently (just guessing the numbers!). With a private server i mean this server can be used by any group in this community...
  11. []Hoi[]

February Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

Also Amp vs JxD seems to be schedualed without any notice. JxD's scheduler didnt even try contact me this month nor idle in #amp afaik. I know when an opposite arranger is hard to get hold of u can contact the admincrew with your prefered dates, but I dont see why admins took action in this...
  12. []Hoi[]

pictures pictures pictures

AND WHATS WRONG WITH THAT???? :shout::shout:
  13. []Hoi[]

Suspended/Banned/Cheaters - Pitbull

Stop posting then! :rolleyes:
  14. []Hoi[]

Things that makes you smile

Or when a glass door is no glass door afterall: MyfzxiejGEA
  15. []Hoi[]

Official Scheduling Thread

My maps for tomorrow will be: GolgothaAL, Golgotha][AL, TheDungeon]l[AL, Bridge and Riverbed]l[AL For thursday: GolgothaAL, TheDungeon]l[AL, Bridge and Riverbed]l[AL Also confirming the posted info by X-Bomb above.
  16. []Hoi[]

October 2009 Assault Cup

Count me in
  17. []Hoi[]

2 Person Speedrun Record Zone

Thats what the high res timer is for, right?
  18. []Hoi[]

bday Hoi

tnx mates had a long and tough bday night ;) @ retard: there is more you dont know about me :D
  19. []Hoi[]

IRC cant connect

it was McAfee after all lock this thread quickly before ppl will call me noob and stuff
  20. []Hoi[]

IRC cant connect

hey my comp has been reinstalled a few days ago. i dl'ed irc but cant connect. i keep getting the message: [20:35] * Connect retry #1 irc.worldassault.net (6667) - [20:35] * Unable to resolve server sofar i tried to join other server like: worldassault toasty bacon also tried a few...