Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. B

For EQ

I'd do him
  2. B

Check this pic out...

lol
  3. B

Frames Per Second article....

Dayum that d00d knows his shit !
  4. B

Check this pic out...

ummmm I think I wet myself....
  5. B

Mothah

rofl some peeps have to much time on their hands...
  6. B

saw this posted elsewhere...

whatta trip !
  7. B

ggz guys

why is it always so much more fun when you win? hehe GG BoneDaddy
  8. B

Rivalries

Old school UA Brain used to be my target every evening on smokin utinsel in the good 'ol days. Always great battles and fun fraggin all nite long. Buzz, Padawan, Lexy, Element, Muffin where always fun stickin a missle in.. 8-) BoneDaddy
  9. B

Microsoft vs GM

haha that rox Bet Bill just sold all his GM cars !
  10. B

How many times have you run UT....

43,786 hehe
  11. B

Christmas for kids

Rumor has it Brain has a 2" shlong.... Just testing what brain will and will not delete from the forum.. hehe Edit: but I'll edit anything for the fun of it.
  12. B

Reasons why Digger is a chode

lol cweed
  13. B

Nicknames....

I have a bone ! and I am a Daddy ! Hence the name BoneDaddy ! w00t Bone
  14. B

Me

Wolffy miss you man hope you come back soon would be nice to do some fraggin with ya again. Peace BoneDaddy
  15. B

Sexiest Women Thread II

Im in my prime... send dem women right on over ! Do your boobs hang low do they wobble to and fro.. OMG thats too funny Bonedaddy
  16. B

sh...sh...sh...SHARK!!!!

LOL @ Joe's hangin shark bait... $5 bux says the boss catches a 600lb'er with his worm on a hook. w00t Bonedaddy
  17. B

BoneDaddy

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, I'm still here I havn't died. I havn't been on for the last couple of months which is a bit unusual for me. My old boss commited suicide over the new year this last year and they found a replacement for him a few months ago. New Boss= Workin my ass off...