Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. endgegner

~dzz~ are UT99 Assault Champions For Life

In November, 2019 ~dzz~ won the UT99 20yrs of UT tournament and solidified ourselves as the greatest Assault clan ever, and not just because Torp sucks, but because I carried us to victory and Fuler got the Library on Rook like he promised. Great work ~dzz~, was fun getting together with old...
  2. endgegner

'99 Assault 20 Years Of Unreal Tournament

Well heck, we've done it! It's been 20 years since UT99 was first released on November 30th, 1999, becoming the Game of the Year and the game of many of our lifetimes. UTA was founded in 2000 and enjoyed a very healthy lifecycle. Weekly Pick-Up Games (PUGs) have been kept alive thanks to...
  3. endgegner

'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

November 30, 1999 was the release of what many of us still consider to be the best game (or one of the best) of all time. The Unreal Tournament Assault community has been there since the beginning, and although a lot of us have moved on to different things, it might be nice to get together one...
  4. endgegner

Working on a game...

Been working on a game with some of the original creators of Myst, Command & Conquer, Red Alert, BioShock: Infinite, Metal Gear Solid: V, and others. We've been working our asses off for about 3.5 years now and finally going to release Spring 2019, getting published by Cyan. Some of you know I...
  5. endgegner

Merry Christmas ya animals

Hope you folks are well. Seen and met up with a lot of old timers in the last years and had some good times. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
  6. endgegner

Making a game with a guy who made the original Myst, worked on Command & Conquer, Red Alert...

Making a first person adventure puzzle game with an artist who made Myst, C&C franchise, Guitar Hero, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Dune, and 20 other games. Would you please check it out?
  7. endgegner

Heroes of the Storm

If you liked Diablo III, StarCraft 2, World of Warcraft, or League of Legends, Blizzard has just released a game which is similar to all these games combined! http://heroesofthestorm.com - Free to play, I know html, myself, wish, and others are playing. Care to join in the fun? Add me on...
  8. endgegner

Unreal Tournament Assault: Second to None

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2o37q6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjRv7dF8Rq4
  9. endgegner

15 Years of Unreal Tournament

For those of you who only browse the Chit Chat forums (looking at you!), November 30th marks the 15th year of Unreal Tournament, the game we all have known and loved :) Not everyone is active still but it would be great to reinstall and join in for a few games, and with UT4 around the corner...
  10. endgegner

UTAssault ShowMatch Preview Thread

October 26th, UTAssault will be hosting an Assault showmatch featuring some of the best, most creative, funniest, and competitive players in all of UT. While each and every player on the teams of six players will contribute to their cause, there will be a few major key players to watch out for...
  11. endgegner

UT99 Assault Showmatch Day 26/10

Attention: Due to unfortunate scheduling changes involving Daylight Savings Time, it's necessary to do this event 30 minutes prior, at 19:30 GMT. There's been some interest about organizing a showmatch for UT Assault on 25.10. The ultimate goal of this is to showcase Assault's amazing gameplay...
  12. endgegner

Assault Sunday

I'm having conversations with people from OwnedWell.com who are putting on a large tournament called "King of the Ring" and developing weekly Sunday shows about UT99 - their admins asked me if UTAssault would be willing to have a nice 5v5 or 6v6 match sometime (maybe 2 PUGs in a row?) in October...
  13. endgegner

Happy Birthday Timo!

:bday: - it's as if you're having one every year now :p:
  14. endgegner

New Unreal Tournament [Real, not speculation]

A brand new Unreal Tournament has been announced for the Unreal Engine 4. This is going to be a community-sourced project where input from the community, UT modders, and players will be considered to be put into the game. This project will be entirely free to play, but will allow modders space...
  15. endgegner

Servers broken

Bought a new keyboard and decided to get used to it by playing UT with killastone. Both servers broken and cause crashes upon joining.
  16. endgegner

~dzz~ League Champions 2013

When ~dzz~ started over 7 and a half years ago, NoMercy and I had a conversation about how great it would be to be league champions someday, but how that would never happen. We were wrong, because I'm pleased to announce that ~dzz~ are the league champions of 2013. There is no better way for...
  17. endgegner

Hellraiser_preview3

After Pinhead and Pykenike's hard work, I couldn't stand to see this map go to waste. This map never got the fame it deserved due to a bug that crashed D3D which I hopefully have fixed (no guarantees, although I've tested against it). Some gameplay changes: -Defenders can no longer hold...
  18. endgegner

NoMercy

Congratulations to our friend and clanmate NoMercy on his recent marriage to his beautiful wife, Zandra! May you have a long-lasting and beautiful marriage! :) :!ola:
  19. endgegner

The Re-introducing of #uscpug

I've been hosting a server since March which has been seeing some moderate traffic (occasional 6v6 publics) and MyM was kind enough to set the pugbot up with server. As so, it's my pleasure to re-introduce #uscpug. For those who do not know, from 2009-2010 uscpug was the 'United States and...
  20. endgegner

Memories...

Check this out Some great memories, unfortunately none of the thread links work, but some of the topics I remember well. Back then we had more posts per day than UTA had in a week! And Tweety's infamous cat pr0n thread that killed forums :(:rofl: