Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Ghost

Old Skool

It’s been a while for me
  2. Ghost

My bi-annual Lurk

I think we need to bring back the campers.... I miss them in cod... Oh hang on...
  3. Ghost

My bi-annual Lurk

It's all a trap
  4. Ghost

My bi-annual Lurk

No but think I have found the problem, these lucky charms are playing havoc with me
  5. Ghost

My bi-annual Lurk

Blah blah
  6. Ghost

My bi-annual Lurk

A leprechaun
  7. Ghost

My bi-annual Lurk

2ft 4 but got size 10 feet :)
  8. Ghost

My bi-annual Lurk

Got to be a reunion on the cards?!?!??!
  9. Ghost

My bi-annual Lurk

Bitches!
  10. Ghost

>ION< Recruiting

Yup sounds good with me Mr was a right laugh, hours ov abuse to each other, shootin each other and we still won haha it might take me more beer to get drunk now though...
  11. Ghost

>ION< Recruiting

friggin hell ramp is still alive!!!! and lightning just go away :D
  12. Ghost

>ION< Recruiting

Ffs jeez you lot still about :P
  13. Ghost

Penis fuckface asshole wanker

god damn spammers ...actually forgot this place :)
  14. Ghost

Strange

seen that bit clever for the old search engines :)
  15. Ghost

Strange

this is bugging me as i hate websites that make you think.(actually anything that makes me think) what the frigg is it! http://www.proximityuk.com/ btw Hello all i am back ish....
  16. Ghost

my work

good pic from the camera :) but pissing myself at the pic then the description terror in the snow lolol the person has just stood up on the board and put his hands in the air as if hes done some neat trick or something lmao
  17. Ghost

awesome webdesign !

ooo want the front flashing lights and the blue magnetic one!! class
  18. Ghost

New search

following the sad death of pope John Paul II the BBC have joined the search for his successor... the new series of 'pope Idol' begins Saturday at 8.00pm!
  19. Ghost

Pets

Mine as a pup CAN YOU ALL SAY CUTE!!!!