Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. T

PUG EVENT 2018 - SUNDAY 4th March

Sign me up as well =).
  2. T

Pug night

Basically what Nomercy said. I'll try to available most Sundays as well!
  3. T

UTA Marathon June 2nd 2013

Sure thing, I'm in!
  4. T

Meeting

That was awesome! I'm looking forward to the next playoff :D. Also, Leskoff has the best laugh ever <3. Fuler, we missed you :(:(:(.
  5. T

Welcome ... !! Tompa!!

Did I hear the smell of cucumber? :O
  6. T

Tompas Donkey Kong Country TAS

I just did a new run that improved my own run by another 8 minutes =). http://tasvideos.org/3075S.html
  7. T

Fun Matches

I could team up with the dzz squad, it will good I think almost time. !
  8. T

Fun Matches

I could probably join in if I'm allowed to =)
  9. T

Tompas Donkey Kong Country TAS

The nerd will never stop :D! It should be noted, if people didn't know already, that this was played using an emulator in slow motion and with the use of save states all the time. The goal is to see how fast a game can be beaten in theory with perfect precision. It's just a show of entertainment...
  10. T

~dzz~ Player list

Well, thank you Tweety :D. Several things I didn't remember myself! "You rules all the guns" That, however, is very wrong =P. Shock Rifle for example. I hate that weapon because it's way too cheap and powerful to use, shock combo that is. So I prefer not to use it and have lost several maps...
  11. T

~dzz~ vs {[AUT]}

Fuler, stop drinking beer! It's not good for you, and you know. Milk is the best there is!
  12. T

~dzz~ You Know!

I hope there will be a better match this time at least! I'm going to work hard to get a date when everyone can play and we'll surely kick your butts and force you to eat a dry cucumber from the desert.
  13. T

Yo HomeyZ

I'm quite certain that his attitude has affected it at laest. I left once becasue of it. No one likes to getting screamed at for being an idiot when you make a mistake in a match, or similar. But sadly, that's what Smantie does all the time. But he had control of the clan, making tactics and...
  14. T

Yo HomeyZ

I've basically stopped caring... But I won't leave anyway I guess.
  15. T

Hello!

And Kubi is added to dzz again! Welcome back, it will good I think :).
  16. T

The Man!

Hmm, now what? :D Poor Fuler, he'll explode in the third pic.
  17. T

Welcome!

Where did she come from anyway? :D Hi Lucy and welcome here. Let's enjoy eating cucumbers and playing harmonica allmost time, it will good I think!
  18. T

Fuler Quote Thread

Lol to the last one. Fuler is awesome <3.
  19. T

First post

Cucumber.