Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Codel

Why is the StdaAS League dying?

Yes, you're right. Please delete my UTA acount and ban this site for me to i cant read this.
  2. Codel

I decline play on laged server whit ultra laged opponents when we start match losing 0:1 because someone break the rules. I decline play league, where admins fucking all. That is what i can say...
  3. Codel

Yeb, its fun. Wrong server - 0:7 - our fault. Realy fun. They do to keep this community going? LOL This community going to die. A question is why.... I think i know. Now 2 people leave, because admins do to keep this community going. Bye bc clan :wave: :bawling: 4 clans die in month - its...
  4. Codel

OK, so.... Admins are fucking bitches. They only fucking players and those players are leaving league. If admin make BIG (i mean BIG, not big) mistake, others must pay for it. If they make mistake, somebody ask to repair it, they sayd only: Kiss your ass (for short). When news clans and people...