Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. P

Howdy Pieheads

OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh forum is dead. If any of you see Boldarblood, I need to get in touch with him. Have him e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks, PB Hey guys, Stopped by chat a few times, but not many of you there...I'll check in again sometime since I finally got the...
  2. P

Hi Pieheads

Hi all my buds, Tomorrow I take the plunge that tsu posted all the jokes about..... If anyone can offer any words of wisdom, it would be much appreciated. Later, PB
  3. P

Scrim

Nice job in the scrim tonight PI8. Very nice job. PB
  4. P

Match

Hey guys, Great match last night, it was lots of fun. I look forward to playing you guys again. Quit that ctf crap and come back to as. Later, PB
  5. P

Stopping By

Hey guys, Hope all is well. Stopped by your chat a few times but nobody is home anymore it seems... Maybe I just pick bad times. Later, PB
  6. P

Attn: Brain

Brain, I just saw your webpage. Nice work. PB For those who haven't seen it. amousehole.com check it.
  7. P

Top 10 Reasons Digga is a Chode

What is a chode? For anybody that cares, I found a place in Vegas and will be up on line on the 28th. Digz, keep Texas in line while I'm gone. PB
  8. P

Update

Many of you know I am moving to Vegas, but as of tonight, I just got engaged. Just wanted to let you know. See you around, PB
  9. P

GG's

Good games guys. Once again you show why you are pi8. Class act and ass kickage. We're gonna work hard to be better competition next time. I enjoyed it. PB
  10. P

Moving

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guys, Some of you already heard, some maybe not... I will be somewhat outta commision starting Dec. 3rd. I accepted a postion in Las Vegas and am leaving to coordinate the new facility, etc. Come see me and we'll...
  11. P

Hello Pheg Types

After all this time, I finally got RW up, so if you ever wanna hear a real Texan, not some city boy like digga, catch me and we can chat. And I don't want to hear any of that hippie tree huggin shiat or I will have to send my woman over to kick yo a$$. PB
  12. P

{jc}

Hey Guys, Just wanted to let you know I joined up with Jammer and Urugami who are rebuilding {JC}. Right now there are only 3 of us, but we are looking forward to getting things together. I look forward to playing you guys. It'll be interesting being on the other side. You can take it easy...
  13. P

irc chat

Is #pi8 chat down? I can't get in. Biscuit
  14. P

Take your shot at bin Laden here

check it out... funny shit. http://www.fieler.com/terror/ Biscuit
  15. P

Damn

Damn Brain, At least you coulda put me on the groupies page. Biscuiit
  16. P

Good Things

PI8, Don't know where to start... But they say all good things must come to an end. And to make a long story short, this is the end for PowerBiscuit and |pi8|. You have all been great guys and I have nothing but good things to say about you guys. I'll stop by |pi8| and say bye to all of you...
  17. P

Hello

hi guys, I need a pw to read pi8 forum.