Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. P

Howdy Pieheads

OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh forum is dead. If any of you see Boldarblood, I need to get in touch with him. Have him e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks, PB Hey guys, Stopped by chat a few times, but not many of you there...I'll check in again sometime since I finally got the...
  2. P

Hi Pieheads

Hi all my buds, Tomorrow I take the plunge that tsu posted all the jokes about..... If anyone can offer any words of wisdom, it would be much appreciated. Later, PB
  3. P

For EQ

That is some funny shiat. You know the difference between Dems and Repubs is that we think that stuff is funny. Clintons boys would want to file some kind of a lawsuit about that. Let the flaming begin in this thread. PB
  4. P

Scrim

Was I in the 3/4 or the 1/4? I drank so much, I don't remember. PB
  5. P

Scrim

Nice job in the scrim tonight PI8. Very nice job. PB
  6. P

hmmmmmm

Please limit posting in this forum to "non stupid shitz0rz". Thanks for your co-operation. PB
  7. P

saw this posted elsewhere...

just a bunch of bullshit. PB
  8. P

Match

Hey guys, Great match last night, it was lots of fun. I look forward to playing you guys again. Quit that ctf crap and come back to as. Later, PB
  9. P

Stopping By

Drag your ratty asses outta private chat once in a while to say hello to your old friends. I'll be there sometime. PB
  10. P

Stopping By

Hey guys, Hope all is well. Stopped by your chat a few times but nobody is home anymore it seems... Maybe I just pick bad times. Later, PB
  11. P

Attn: Brain

too tired to look, where is it. PB
  12. P

actually it's www.amousehole.com not www.pi8.amousehole.com
  13. P

Brain, I just saw your webpage. Nice work. PB For those who haven't seen it. amousehole.com check it.
  14. P

Boing!

hmmmm..... Digga, did I mention to you that I am the master of the understatement? PB
  15. P

Boing!

She's not ugly. PB
  16. P

Top 10 Reasons Digga is a Chode

Can someone tell me what a chode is? PB
  17. P

Top 10 Reasons Digga is a Chode

What is a chode? For anybody that cares, I found a place in Vegas and will be up on line on the 28th. Digz, keep Texas in line while I'm gone. PB
  18. P

Nicknames....

C A N A D I A N S
  19. P

Update

Many of you know I am moving to Vegas, but as of tonight, I just got engaged. Just wanted to let you know. See you around, PB
  20. P

Nicknames....

Heiniken would be an appropriate name for a promising young babe hound. PB