Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Malice!

Deviant Art

Hey, I'm studying english lit at the moment and i've kind of got into the flare of poetry, actually enjoying it. I signed up to deviantart (not sure if any of you have an account but it's a really nice site :) ) Started to do a few shorts poems & going to be putting up a few of my...
  2. Malice!

Heroes of Newerth

Found out about this game a few weeks ago, really interested in playing it. However, the beta is currently closed and the only way to get a key is to wait. I've been waiting a few weeks now and really can't see myself getting a key, so was wandering if anyone had a spare beta key that they...
  3. Malice!

Happy Christmas!

It's officially Christmas in the UK! Happy Christmas all! :Xmastree:
  4. Malice!

Modern Warfare 2 Steam IDs

Playing with nobodies is kind of boring in MW2, so those who have the game, if you want to play together, just leave your steam ID in this thread. We can add each other and get some decent games going. :thumb: ( My steam ID is in my signature. )
  5. Malice!

Remi Gaillard

Not sure if any of you have heard about this guy but he's fucking hilarious. Been a fan for a while and it's definatly something worth sharing. Enjoy. :D http://YouTube.com/nqtv
  6. Malice!

Gym Membership

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U1trkBh92bk :spit:
  7. Malice!

-vda- Recruiting!

Hello. -vda-'s now looking for 2 more members, as StormBlast^ recently left without notifying anyone. What we are looking for; -Skillfull Player, -Voice Communications, -Willing to play most wars when available. -Good knowledge of assault map's and launches. You can contact me via...
  8. Malice!

Free Dinner

:lol:
  9. Malice!

:bday: WaYnOs

:bday: WaYnOs! (39) :party:
  10. Malice!

:bday: Patricia_NL

:bday: Patricia_NL aka :-:Jubilee:-:! (29) :party:
  11. Malice!

:bday: Sonic

:bday: Sonic (24)
  12. Malice!

:bday: m1cr0

:bday: Mr.Helios-Hook aka m1c0 (20)
  13. Malice!

:bday: Storm

:bday: Storm (28). Didn't notice any thread.
  14. Malice!

New Standard Assault Clan Recruting -vda-

Hey, New Standard Assault Clan recruting, -vda- (Viewer Discretion Advised). Current members; XTC, Champ`, AnTi, StormBlast. I'm looking for fairly skilled players, who can turn up for wars and have voice coms. You can contact me via msn - [email protected] IRC -...
  15. Malice!

Parkour/Free-running

Not sure if anybody is familiar with it or do it? I started a few months ago now, along with weights training and eating healthy etc, It is something really enjoyable tbh, and builds a lot of strength in many areas. Takes a lot of practice, sucess and fails to get stuff right, but its all worth...
  16. Malice!

Smantie

I was just looking at information regarding IAC etc, and i relised i didnt see smantie in the admin team anymore.. So i viewed his profile and i saw his custom user title as "Banned", i was just wandering what the reason was for this? And i dont really care hes banned as he was flaming me the...
  17. Malice!

Welcome Pros&Cons.

Welcome, noticed you are new. ;) :wave:
  18. Malice!

bday Ninja!

:bday: Ninja! :beer::party: Happy 21st! :D
  19. Malice!

Re-sizing animated avatars.

I try to resize 100x100 animated avatars etc... but after i seem to resize them they are no longer animated. and file type has changed. is there any posible way of solving this problem? I was trying to resize this.
  20. Malice!

The Official Uta Screenshots Thread

ill start. -Newest Insta AS Public Screenshot.