Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. E

lag, wtf?!

ghey
  2. E

lag, wtf?!

yeah baby
  3. E

Dear pi8

Dude that sucks good lick on you next one though
  4. E

What the heck??

Oh yeah baby............:bj: :bj:
  5. E

What the heck??

hahahahhahahaha.....I finally got it to work....
  6. E

What the heck??

so sad.......I keep coming up with d3d errors
  7. E

What the heck??

well you suck:mad:
  8. E

Dear pi8

what up Pharoh...... I figured all my peeps would want to hear from their #1 political commentator
  9. E

What the heck??

nothing much just playing Diablo 2 and UT2K3.... anyone know why UT will not start up on XP?
  10. E

What the heck??

What the hell guys.... long time no type.
  11. E

=p

wow all these people are still alive.........and I thought this would be a desolate landscape
  12. E

Dear pi8

wow....leave for a bit and all hell breaks loose. Congrats Tsu
  13. E

UT2K3 Problem

When playing UT2K3 I can't get the speech menu to pop up...and, yes, it is bound to a key. I've tried reinstalling the demo and patch and it still doesn't work. The say and team say commands do work. I'm running WinXP Pro with a GF4Ti4400. Thanks!
  14. E

liek whoa!!

:rub:
  15. E

liek whoa!!

1942 ownz jack crap I just hate that game
  16. E

a song EQ wrote to Blown

that was freaky
  17. E

Still alive

:wanker:
  18. E

Still alive

I would call you but lost your number.... I may not have the thing fixed till after this wekend though. Trust me as soon as I am back on you will know
  19. E

Still alive

Man I am so glad I did not respond to all of this Gen stuff and what not. That was a major disaster avoided big time. Anyway I am still alive. Blown my Comp is broke and I am tyring to fix it as fast as I can.
  20. E

Go canada!

hmmm nice