Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Skeletor

merry x mas

SKELE ON TOP! Merry X mas and Happy New year!
  2. Skeletor

The Power of GreySkull!!!

You know from time to time I'd show myself here out of NO WHERE. So anyways. Lets talk. How is everyone? I'm sure a lot of you had moved on from Nil unto other things. My bro and I still Nils in whatever games we play. I still play UT2004. I'm waiting for 2007 to come out. Not to long...
  3. Skeletor

OH MY FRIGGIN GOODNESS!!!!!!!! how come nobody said anything? Ha the secret is out. Although I tried playing ut99 the other day and I just plain... SUCK! lol Controls are too confusing for me. I be lost. Seriously. But it should be fun seeing you guyz again. Perhaps someday I'll catch...
  4. Skeletor

SKELETOR IS STILL PLAYING UT2k4 Bitches!!!! :rofl: Its so quiet up in here now. Nil has now became a ghost town. I"m hearing rumors that Thursday night is nil night old UT? Is that true? hit me up whenever!!!
  5. Skeletor

Damn dudes. I've fucking sick. Ugh. So sick I don't feel so good. *puke* Ahhh that's better. Hey guys play some UT2k4 man. You know you guys want to. I'm a lil lonely over there. Anyways. Hopefully Megor plays. Blah. Anyways. Where's everybody? What's everyoen been up to lately? me...
  6. Skeletor

:x Lamina join IRC pls!:rofl:
  7. Skeletor

:x that is sooooo fucked up anti... masterbating dolls. LOL!:rofl: Skele in teh shizzle!! baby!
  8. Skeletor

OMFG! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another year for use nilers! Just wanted to say have a SAFE SAFE new years and don't get tooo drunk that you might end up sleeping with a guy friend ... make sure you're with the ladies so you get plenty kisses and other things ;). Talk...
  9. Skeletor

Oi Fire I know how that feels. Hey everyone another question comes to mind, when you play other games other than UT... do you use original names or do you guys use aliases? Cuz Whenever Riskand I play games... we use original Nil names and tags. Let me know what's up. Cuz Risk plays LOTS...
  10. Skeletor

Merry Christmas!

Oi! HAPPY Birthday everyone! I mean... Merry Christmas Everyone!:rofl: I already got what I wanted for X mas... and i bought it myself. OMFG its awesome. $2000 dollar guitar. WOO HOO! Its awesome and sounds great! Anti's virbrating pussy is on the way. LOL! He bitch. Muah hahahahha...
  11. Skeletor

Oi! :( Its been awfully quiet in our forums? where's everybody? :(
  12. Skeletor

Sniper I'm already working out... anything else man? OI! nothing new in Skele's world... just work shit sleep eat and play guitar and occasionally ...UT 1 vs1. Anyways... what's everyone up to lately? oi :( :( Anyone else plays UT2k4? megor? anyone?!
  13. Skeletor

Happy B'day

:footy: :bday: LAMINA! *rubs kitchen grease all over skele' well define chizelled body* <--- your present lol
  14. Skeletor

okay here's a question that comes to mind... you know I don't get days off to often... and now that I do have a day off... wtf should I do? What do you guys do on your days off? WANKING, & PLAYING GAMES ARE already taken... anything else? :rofl: help skele out!
  15. Skeletor

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS!!! What are you thankful for this year?
  16. Skeletor

OI I noticed that lamina's been around... COME HERE PLEASE SKELE MISSES YOU! Awww got any baby pics? I missed the one in our old forum. Anyways.. hope everything is well with you. Firestar when are you going to have a baby mate? LOL!:rofl:
  17. Skeletor

Oi! Cyc nice to see you again mate! Dang... been a while not ain't it? How are the little ones? I'm stuck with UT2k4... so if anyone want to press their luck playing me in 2k4... then can dare! MUAH HAHA HAHA HAHA... Ahem anyways... firestar... I just saw layer cake... that movie is...
  18. Skeletor

:o Oi Just thought I'd share with you guys... lately I've been playings LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of 1 vs 1. And well I get my ass handed to me almost... everytime... well not every time. HEHE i put up a fight indeed. Skele with my nil tag trying to represent here. I've just really noticed...
  19. Skeletor

Oi! Where's CYC?! He's the merc that hasn't said hello to me yet> Is blobby in the house? Where's he been? Wanker! LOL I will make a song. Muah hahahhaa beware. Oi Anti my music page check it out man. Titties LAMINA WHERE ARE YOU?!:rofl:
  20. Skeletor

Oi! Farac! LOL :rofl: Hey I should make a NIL theme songs... With peopls' names on em... gotta get creative... maybe I'll post in my music site if its good. Maybe... :):chainsaw: