Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Omen

Happy Birthday

Paul / Dragon!!! :bday:
  2. Omen

Happy birthday Machoman!

topic says it all :D :bday: gefeliciteerd etc. etc. saturday always is a nice day to have a birthday. In the evening go out and party with friends :beer: enjoy your birthday!
  3. Omen

Happy birthday Kronik

:bday: Enjoiy your birthday and have a nice day m8 :)
  4. Omen

Critical Error in UT

I have this problem that each time a new map is loaded that unreal crashes and i get the following message So i start UT, join a server play one map, then it loads the next map and after 1 second BANG If i restart UT again i play one more map and again BANG I reinstalled UT...
  5. Omen

Birthday Vipah

i post it here since i know you still read these forums Happy birthday vipah! :bday: :party:
  6. Omen

Birthday Sjoerd

Happy birthday you crazy dutch bastard
  7. Omen

Happy birthday

D-Almighty!! :bday: :party: have a nice day and OH BEHAVE ;)
  8. Omen

Packed my bags

and i am going to Riga, Latvia (yes where the songfestival is :gay: ). My flight leaves @ 7:50 in the morning. I am going there for an external project for my study @ the technical university of Riga. I am pretty sure that i will have internet there so i can still post here, maybe i will...
  9. Omen

Happy Birthday chill

Have a nice day :beer: :bday:
  10. Omen

Antwerpen

ill be going to antwerpen for some partying and education so you wont see me online till at least satuday evening :wave:
  11. Omen

Nice match guys

well played it started of really close, but i think rook and siege knocked us a bit of since we just lost with only a few secs left :( do you still like astheno? ;)
  12. Omen

Happy Birthday Grizzy

:bday: dont know if you still read these forums, but happy birthday anyway :)
  13. Omen

Happy Birthday Happy Guy

Raise your hands for Berend! Happy birthday :beer:
  14. Omen

-BoD- is leaving the league

It finally had to happen :( After more than 2 years and over a 100 leaguematches we have decided to leave the league. Some of you may have noticed that it has been going downwards with The Brotherhood of Destruction for quite some time now. Member problems seem to be the main reason, especially...
  15. Omen

-BoD- is leaving the league

It finally had to happen :( After more than 2 years and over a 100 leaguematches we have decided to leave the league. Some of you may have noticed that it has been going downwards with The Brotherhood of Destruction for quite some time now. Member problems seem to be the main reason, especially...
  16. Omen

-BoD- Insta stays alive

after 3 new players joined the bod insta team, we decided not to quit instagib. Welcome Mido, destroy & Voltage to bod insta :)
  17. Omen

Happy Birthday

nutsy have a good one juho and dont :wanker: to much
  18. Omen

Create your own Pimp Ride

i hope it hasnt been posted before, else :spank: me http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pimpride.html
  19. Omen

Welcome part 2

Welcome Wan (#116887853) he is now also BoD this was our last recruitement :)
  20. Omen

Matcharrangers!!!!!

is propain dead or what? havent seen him online for a couple of days now would be nice if i finally can start arranging our leaguematch if someone else took over here is my icq #74297320