Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

Smart CTF Exploit ?

Eut Looked at the link you provider for eut.I know nothing bout it.Setting it up looks kinda "confusing", especially for one whos still new to this owning a server thing, lol.Also got told eut is "backdoored" by the maker(s).Not sure it's true or not.Said they did this so they could "do what...
  2. S

Smart CTF Exploit ?

Hi everyone :D Sure some of you have seen some of posts in this forum.Well,I been playing ut as of lately, and some friends of mine have noticed some "changes" to server.I have changed nothing different in any of my inis.When you go to shoot someone it deducts from your points.Like every shot...
  3. S

MapVoteLA13 released

Cunfused more than can be imaginable here.So much so I'm ready to throw in the towel! I have been at trying to figure out thie no "timer" thing as I posted on page 8 i believe it was few days back.Private sevrer verything works fine.Did nothing different and I be kablamies!! It didn't work on my...
  4. S

MapVoteLA13 released

I did I set everything up on a private server I have here at home Cratos.All mods everything without mapvote running.All mods worked.I changed nothing in them either.Just loaded them as they are on server for public use.So, I'm bit confused.I have been through all mods, number of times now.So...
  5. S

MapVoteLA13 released

I have got a problem.May sound simple to some, but to me it has grown quite annoying.I don't understand why this would even bee happening.First off, I am using mapvote la13.Don't seem to have any problems with it.HOWEVER, I have just started noticing that in playing bt, you go into over time it...
  6. S

MapVoteLA13 released

Thanks Cratos! Yes it is fixed.I thank you again ever so much.I'm sure Popioul will be happy as well lol.Ever anything I can do to return the kindess to help ya in anyway let me know Cratos. :) Thanks again! Sarah
  7. S

MapVoteLA13 released

Thank you so much again :D I will be on.Not sure what time it is your at. I'm in the CST time zone.Florida.Name time I'll be there. I'm on msn right now.You say won't matter to me.I'll keep a eye open. Thaks Cratos for being cool and helping me the most n00bified n00b of all times at this.Yes...
  8. S

MapVoteLA13 released

You Know, Im seriously not liking you at ALL!
  9. S

MapVoteLA13 released

One other thing, I know the bt maps work, because I can login as admin, and have the server load them and they load and work perfect.Look, also I am wanting to use the maps that are out.Not maps that are in a "map pack" lets say.I want to up a certain ctf btmap to use then I should be able to do...
  10. S

MapVoteLA13 released

SIGH . No need for that.I know how it works. I even just had a friend in the ini files of server and la mapvote since he runs his own servers with la13.He doesnt even understand why its not working correctly.He said I had it set up right.Therefore for me to understand it, I already DO!
  11. S

MapVoteLA13 released

I just commented out the server actor and server package line for the ctfv5 mod for bt, and server came up.logged in as admin, checked mapvote and it showed in the area where u "reload" maps that there was a check mark in the 7th box showing the mod for that type of "play".
  12. S

MapVoteLA13 released

I HAVE .The btctfv5 ini is a simple to read and to follow read me. I know I havent setup this mod wrong.The Server Actors and Serverpackages are in the right place!
  13. S

MapVoteLA13 released

I did exactly as you suggested.However, my server now won't come back up.:S I installed the mod you had mentioned.Put in the ServerActor and ServerPackage line as it said to do in the ctfv5 mod.Added the info you gave in the la13 ini. No luck. : [Engine.GameEngine] CacheSizeMegs=4...
  14. S

MapVoteLA13 released

I dont even know what CTFv5 mod is.Let alone where to downlaod it.If i were to edit the .unr's, say take off the prefix "CTF" would that work ? And being its a zp instagib server would having the Mutator part in the string need to be something like this : Mutators="Botpack.Pure:Zero PingAccuGib" ?
  15. S

MapVoteLA13 released

Im trying to load these : Like CTF-BT-Blox.unr for example .Now I'm not putting map names by each number in the ini. I just have BT-* at the number 4 so they will list in the 4th list in mapvote.Its CTF-BT-"Whatever map i may have for the name thats BT" .Its zp running utpure.Everything is the...
  16. S

MapVoteLA13 released

Theres certaintly no spaces in my ini I just checked it again to make.I do know though my maps still arent showing up in map vote :( . Everything would be complete I could get this figured out. SarahA
  17. S

MapVoteLA13 released

That was fixed after i posted I know that wa sfixed immediately after I posted and still my maps won't show up. :(
  18. S

MapVoteLA13 released

It's Gotta Be a LA13 MapVote Conspiracy! I have been trying everything everyones been posting here to get my BT maps to show up in Mpavote LA13.It's been a good week now, and as of yet I have had no luck.Ive done what you all have suggested.Made it sound soooooooo simple.Yet I can't figure it...
  19. S

Redirect

Ok, this thread I declare now closed. I solved my problem. :D Sure you'll be happy hearing this, lol . I have all my maps on the redirect site, however some of them aren't seeming to downlaod.So a friend just checked and it seems even though the files are on the site for gameservers that they...
  20. S

Redirect

I didnt see anything I didnt see anything like u posted.So I'm confused.It just listed my video card info.