Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. T

Hey

Hey This inst a spam thread :balloon:
  2. T

A pro assault game vs pRo

Can ur match arranger plz contact me ? and bring lucifer for the match hes danger :uhh:
  3. T

i like this clan

dont ask why :P good luck and welcome back
  4. T

Hi guyz

bow down to the ex co clanleader of mod muhahah hey all hows everything cmmon keep it up take out the mustard power AND WIN !!!
  5. T

hey

hey guyz still remember me ? and hey kwab i guess i am kwal he ?
  6. T

Hey

Hey wssup mod just dropped by to use my admin powers muhahaha btw is zyx still gay ? hehe
  7. T

Anti spam

No spamming on spam forums :P
  8. T

Unreal Tournament

cmmon people we want our good old thread back ! UT=unreal tournament
  9. T

go away :P

cool my own forum ok all you other people are not welcome :P
  10. T

Cya m8s

Oh well the subject says it all time moves on and so will i it was fun to play with you all (a bigger msg will come later:P ) one one side :( other side :)
  11. T

to all you ex mod players

post here with yer name if you have been in mod and no mod wannabees pls only the real thing :P http://mod.assaultclan.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.cgi?board=UT&action=display&num=1004564420&start=0 wot else hmm i there is a retired player that dont play ut anymore post his name also then...
  12. T

]][[=>TBW are recruiting<=]][[

]][[=>TBW are recruiting<=]][[ TBW is recruitin doesnt that say enuf ??? msg me on icq 81296100 or msn [email protected] msg Uknowwho the leader on icq 558119317 oh yeah dont msg me to ask if i am a merc or "arent you in mod" or something similar to that
  13. T

We are comming to get YOU

Dont forget our match sixth we are comming to get you , let the war begin dont worry we will bring the mustard ;) Chappy dont you tell me when i have to goto sleep :P or get off my comp :D
  14. T

The honour

to be the 1st clan on our clan forums list :P on mod site just so brainrain also knows
  15. T

hi snow(o)men

:wave:
  16. T

Lo snow(o)men

wassup
  17. T

U2 Ownzzzz You

i am teknoman hi i like the band u2 do you if you dont .... hmm :shout:
  18. T

U2 Ownzz You

what am i doing here oh wel GLORY GLORY TEKNOMAN GLORY ME!
  19. T

U2(the band) ownZ you

U2 ownz you :P :P and U2 as the game ownZ my comp :(
  20. T

Teknos spam thread and yer not welcome

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P