Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Q

Old Skool

ROGERBURLI! Wie geht's da so? Und sers MeAn, oids Haus. *UTinstallier*:cool:
  2. Q

Old Skool

Pah, you just want some easy wins over old farts who haven'T played for more than a year:P
  3. Q

I'm BACK!

What an old, rusty fart! ;)
  4. Q

Something strange happened on Mazon...

The Guardia cannon happened quite often already. Have seen some screenies of that last summer already.......which doesn't make it suck less off course
  5. Q

Which Map of GRZ u like most?

Yeah Cece, Ballistic is maybe the best custom map out there. Pretty obvious its not made by GRZ :P
  6. Q

Remember this?

:) Sure more than the US ppl, that's for sure :)
  7. Q

Remember this?

Nonono If you would do it like the old one there would be no such thing cause there were only 2 ppl per clan allowed in one team. Left a lot of ppl out but was the only way to make it fair and not to send one complete clan in there against a buch of newly mixed teams....... and besides that...
  8. Q

Alton Towers Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hm....after those ugly KSL guys i would prefer some better looking people.........which also leaves the UK clans out :rolleyes:
  9. Q

Alton Towers Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Those AAKs are ugly, believe me ;)
  10. Q

Remember this?

yeah you did........because you were the first who got hands on an aimbot :P
  11. Q

Possible solution to the Mercing problem but would you use it?

you can reverse engineer C++ progs as well as java classes. For an application like this Java aint a good choice IMO becuase the Java VM would need too much ressources and besides that you either force others to dld the runtime or start their browsers which would cost ressources too
  12. Q

Jolt Custom Assault Server

hm, then you can still switch to jolt 1 or 2 after you have had enough of the customs...........
  13. Q

Lame ?

lol. yeah, you're accused of having UT installed on its custom path:rolleyes:
  14. Q

Remember this?

That spelling came from Sniper. What do you expect from Swedes (Scandinavians)?:rolleyes: Can't remember i stressed my 64K upload with WWP though :)
  15. Q

It's about time we did something about Nasty & Virus.

Now hold on a second, take a deeep breath......release it........do that a few times more and then read that again. Now witchhunter, still think that sounds reasonable?? FFS, If Nasty and Virus come in you know what you get and you can leave. There are waaaaaaay more lamers and idiots out...
  16. Q

Jolt Custom Assault Server

customs are cool .but why add standard maps at all? There are 2 jolt servers running them already. I would like to have a server with the custom league maps only. The noobie clans would be able to train more and strengthen for the league and others, especially no clanners would be able to...
  17. Q

Remember this?

Cece du Jungspritzer :) Don't think it was Tank why you did so well Inferno. You played nice as a team while others focused on flaming (UK 1), yelling about conspiracies (AT), detecting cheaters (mainly aimbotters) (UK 2) and not showing up for matches (2 times USA-> almost every1 and GER 2)...
  18. Q

Remember this?

Noone did :) Like written in the first sentance in the last news it was broken up. Considering the games i think that either Canada or Sweden I would've won the tourney, but thats in the last news too :)
  19. Q

Remember this?

wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil!! erm......Germany lost i think
  20. Q

Remember this?

old school UTA :) There were not too much difference, just IH-launching popping up. Damn, i'll never forget the UK team cursing each other when hiding in the entrance ramp and lost, trying to find out who brought the RL to the beach, lol. But wait.....I always thought that Ace invented every...