Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. B

MapVoteLA13 released

Vielleicht bin ich zu doof, wenn ich Dich richtig verstehe soll ich in der ut.ini bNoMonsters=False einstellen ? Geht leider immer noch nicht.
  2. B

MapVoteLA13 released

It doesn't work :(
  3. B

MapVoteLA13 released

I want to use monsters in one Area, can i use this one ? CustomGameConfig[2]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="MHDM",Mutators="RAS_Rifle.RAS_mut,UTCompass.UTCompassMut",Settings="bNoMonsters=False")
  4. B

MapVoteLA13 released

i make a new one, when i size it to 128x128 it works fine with Splash Menu but dont with Mapvote :( When i resize to 120x110 it doesn't work. :shout: regards bobo
  5. B

MapVoteLA13 released

Hi ..., i want to be no weapons in the map, whats the order ? sorry for german: Ich möchte das keine Waffen in den Maps rumliegen nur Munition, und nur die Sniper welche mitgebracht wird verfügbar ist. Hintergrund ist der, wenn ich ein Zeroping Match zocke liegen da nur normale Sniper...
  6. B

MapVoteLA13 released

works very fine :) Thank you very much !!! regards bobo
  7. B

MapVoteLA13 released

*schieb*
  8. B

MapVoteLA13 released

Hi ... I want to play TDM, DM, CTF with non zeroping and TDM with zeroping Sniper but ich have one problem. In the fourth i want to to play zeroping Sniper TDM, but it doesnt work correct in the fourth Window i see no map and zeroping is also in first TDM. :( here my ini...
  9. B

MapVoteLA13 released

thx for helping bobo
  10. B

MapVoteLA13 released

Hi, i want to use a clan logo, it doesnt work with gif ? Which program i can use to make a clanlogo ? Sorry for german: Welche Größe darf/muß es haben ? Gruß bobo
  11. B

MapVoteLA13 released

OK, thx cratos for helping and for great tool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. B

MapVoteLA13 released

thanx for answer ! I have found the solution. bobo
  13. B

MapVoteLA13 released

First time, thx for this great map vote, i like it very much ! :) I have a little problem and i dont understand why. The list from New Maps is not complete, i not see all maps i write in the List1Filter. here the screen and here the config [MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote]...