Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. C

DIGGrrrr

Hey Digger you wean''''ar. How hav u bean do'ig ?? Hopefully good. If you haven't been doing good well that sux then :p K then, bYe :)
  2. C

PI8 hahaha

Last 4 posts are mine, MWahahaha, PI8's forum belongs to me ... bow down peasants :P :freak: :lol:
  3. C

Reasons why Digger is a chode

1. Because he's not a dink 2. Because he's not a wank 3. I take back reasons 1 and 2 4. Just because he is Ahahahahah Merry CHRISTMASSSSS!@#$@#% :P :beer: :fingers: :freak:
  4. C

Wtf!!!???

Anybody check the news recently? Looks like several bombings in NY and DC :( I guess several planes were hijacked and ran into the World Trade centers and the Pentagon. ffs! What the hell is wrong with people?
  5. C

Hey Digger

Could you send me an ISO of you Radeon install disc? I lost mine and need the DVD player :(
  6. C

Gay spam?

Ever since I signed up on this forum I've received gay arse spam in my email? I wonder if the spam and this forum are related ... either way it's friggen annoying :shout:
  7. C

Smiley thread ...

I just got off work and can't sleep yet ... :redeye:
  8. C

Any you other weiners ...

wanna play some Unreal coop? I know Digger and Joe have expressed interest, just checking with the rest of you's :P Here's the known details so far