Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. W

Wolff

Awwww, thank sushi, you're sweet! Sup sup papa and everyone else. :balloon:
  2. W

Yarrr!

grrr, to NWN's for upping their requirements. Poor/toocheaptoupgradeforagame people can't play it now =\. But I watched my friend play it and it does look sweet. GRRRR some more. Partying be fun as always. :)
  3. W

Yarrr!

hi
  4. W

lol cod humor :)

what is this world coming to, don't kids know how to say please? sheesh!! that bugs me just reading that. Digger edit it and put in the word please so it's more pleasing on my eyes, PLEASE!
  5. W

Hello Freaks!!!!

He's not just the world's greatest spammer he's just the world's greatest in general. Sofa 0wnz us all.
  6. W

Sex in the dark

:banghead:
  7. W

OMFG one PHAT PUSSY

www.tubcat.com This Cat 0wnz j00!!!
  8. W

Rivalries

and of course i can't forget about all the fun i had playing against Howie and Matori. Oh and all the IX guys they were a blast to go up against.
  9. W

Rivalries

I always liked playing against Ender since he was the first guy I saw go godlike. It's one of those things that makes you want to play more to see how well you've advanced your game skills. Also loved playing against the HoE guys.
  10. W

Stopping By

priest followed me and i followed pb to jc loser, btw they put out a new anti aimbot so TO is becoming fun again.
  11. W

Joke Time

There once was a successful rancher who died and left everything to his devoted wife. She was determined to keep the ranch and make a go of it, but she knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspaper for a ranch hand. Two men applied for the job. One was gay...
  12. W

hi

lol omg it's diu, figured you had left us for good when you left for d2 lol, welcome back man, lol joe now we have to start convincing nexax to start playing again :D
  13. W

Mornin .... pee eye aterZ

bots weren't bad with 2.14 but when you were playing digger i heard the servers were full of them <--- been trolling the TO forums also loser that guy was totally botting 43/1 against a good team is very difficult had a Homelan alliance guy, 2 o2's and me and he had 43/1, plus he was able to...
  14. W

well the community sucks cause it's full of aimbotters, but the patch takes some getting used to. Basically the Mp5's are useless, but the famas kicks butt now and the ph isn't as good anymore, the grenades have a longer timer so the game isn't so nade based which isn't bad for the rushers. and...
  15. W

i'll tell you what it's like in TO it BLOWS!!!!! big time, they just released the latest patch which 2.2 and f00ked up some guns, also 2 days later an Aimbot goes public so now people are being ghey and TO sucks. BTW hey loser.
  16. W

wow beat brain to a headline

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,42971,00.html
  17. W

lol

OMFG SA you crack me up:rofl:
  18. W

Boing!

don't be taking what i said out of context. I said her pics on her website make her look hot, but i've seen other stuff that makes her look like a man.
  19. W

'lo alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.. i'm back

Don't forget clan [OMEGA], we're pretty f00king old too . . . oh wait we died right when we started maybe it was cause we found out our leader was like 10 BUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :(
  20. W

New Game time :) Reflections...

I'm stuck on lvl 16 help pw is cdrw