Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

Me wants maby clan

been a while since i played and it myght be fun to do some fragging again.. former member/former) of -={Mi5}=-, member of [KSL] (RiP) And -=]NRG[=-
  2. D

Old Skool

W00t! im not gona miss fragging you old farts:D
  3. D

The Thank You Thread

you forgot: Dyzar: for doing bugger all and phuck of without giving a notice:( gj guys:)
  4. D

Omfg! -=]nrg[=- 7 - 5 >ion<

w00t! great:) though i wish i was around to assrape gyazy:/ you guys just make sure to keep the #1 spot:)
  5. D

remote admin help pls

u can edit it in unrealtournament.ini (under [Botpack.XXMapList] )and upload it if you have ftp access to the server
  6. D

remote admin help pls

Also have a look at The Admin Page if you have webadmin access to it:)
  7. D

UT Demo Manager 2.0 by usaar

Download Unreal Services UMOD Tool to manually extract an umod and place the files in the correct folders
  8. D

Nice GRZ!

w00t!:) mad prop's m8:)
  9. D

The new official "Hi" thread

juleølet har kommet så jeg kan ikke si det går dårlig;)
  10. D

Back in the day\useless utils.

and finnish people needs to drink: 2 cups of coffy to speek danish 6 cups to speek swedish 12 cups to speek norwegian :P
  11. D

The new official "Hi" thread

omg look what the cat dragged in:P står til?
  12. D

Back in the day\useless utils.

how many potatoes do you need to make one beer? i can speak exellent danish after about 2 sixpacks;)
  13. D

LMAO @ these crazy fuckers

In one final aviation adventure to eclipse all others Andy Elson and Colin Prescot are preparing to fly the biggest manned balloon in history - To the edge of Space.
  14. D

Purety tis 4 u ;)

klart det er best.. alle andre er jo posere:rolleyes: så du slayer da de var i sverige? var i london da, men jeg kjenner mange som var der CoF sugde visst noe jævlig <-- ikke overraskende slayer er vel alltid konge... Reign in Blood er alltid med på fest.. kanskkje det albumet som skaper...
  15. D

Purety tis 4 u ;)

its Seasons in the Abyss u Fools:P and their best album is South of Heaven:D
  16. D

Purety tis 4 u ;)

ffs når de for en gangs skyld sender noe så får jeg det ikke med meg:rolleyes: Pur: sant nok, men det er jo her den beste musikken kommer fra så det er litt sykt:cow: Slayer fucking 0wns live! The gig they had in Oslo is the l33test ive ever been to:D their new album blows moosedick in...
  17. D

Purety tis 4 u ;)

ffs det kommer aldri noe sånt på nrk:(
  18. D

Rec. demos on Linux?

not sure but doesnt the installer create a home/.loki folder? it could be saved there... maby
  19. D

Mp3 -> umx

why bother? turn off music in ut and play it on mp3 in the background:p