Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

Point system revision - New system - Discuss

Edit ... lol nvm, agree with current system :cool:
  2. S

Event Planner App. Proposal

Ofcourse , good idea !
  3. S

Whats happening in REAL LIFE.....

My sympathy to those that suffer from this attack. It's beyound my under understanding why these things happen ...
  4. S

Event Planner App. Proposal

I've put some effort in creating a tiny webapplication that could help us plan and organise events in a clear matter. It should be very easy to easy to use even at first sight :D Add an event, annouce it, people subscribe to it, organisator can select people from the subscription list...
  5. S

Point System - URGENT READ for all

read and signed One remark tho, I feel that a weekly update of the point system won't do. As patient as I try to be I'd love to check on my points every day :D I would vote for creating a webapplication to handle this which doesn't seem so difficult to custom build just takes some days of...
  6. S

Ubrs Run Signups 4-7-05

If there's room for warlock i'd go :D
  7. S

Warlocks Rock! Advice thread

For warlock players that want to be specc'ed groupbased for instances and also be good at pvp'ing I would suggest putting points in Tree Afflication and Destruction. Players that solo most of the time can look into the demonology tree. My Tree: 1. Afflication Tree (24 points)...
  8. S

Who are you?

Hello, My name is Bart, I'm 27 years old , I live in Belgium .... And I'm addicted to WOW. :)
  9. S

Do you have a ALT Character?

Alt Warlock 60 = Sarthun Warrior 32 = Sarthan