Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. K

VOTE Custom PUG Maps

I noticed some maps which are available in maplist in PUG are never or rarely ever picked, for example AS-WorseThings_preview and AS-OrbitalDE_preview.. Would be nice to play different/old maps sometimes aswell. So why don't we vote for the replacement of a few custom maps and maybe do...
  2. K

No Sound?!

I really need some help to fix my problem I have with my sound options.. It started when I couldn't SET any sound device as DEFAULT anymore.. the devices are in the list, but I cannot set them as default. I tried updating some drivers etc. , didnt work. Now, I don't have sound at all, also...
  3. K

Need help!

I just reinstalled UT and I can play fine on all servers, except for DOG servers and PUGserver. I dont know what the problem is, I connect to the server and then nothing happens, the map won't load. Screen stays black with the blue "connecting" on the screen. In the serverlist it says i'm on...
  4. K

Gta 4

Anyone got it already? I did.. it pwnz :D Too bad the co op aint for offline tho, i cba to pay for xboxlive.. maybe ill try some cracked server later :P
  5. K

Assault Movie Kaka

made another assault movie a while ago I think it's better then my last 1 :P Hope you like it Movie Thnx to Target for upload space :thumb:
  6. K

Bday Sau$!!

Bday m8 have a good one :party: :party:
  7. K

Happy birtday Lenny!

:bday: Happy Birthday lenny m8, hope u have a nice day :kiss: :) :) ps. get active soon again m8 :P
  8. K

Who wants free ipod nano? (dutchies)

9. K

Andy Milonakis!

http://www.mtv.com/onair/andy_milonakis/video.jhtml Watch here some videos of him :D ..some are really funny, other less funny..cant believe he is 29 already O_o
  10. K

Weezy.

He told me to tell you his pc is broke for unknown time. Thank you.
  11. K

SharingaN` Movie

Aight finnally my assault movie is downloadable, the movie is 6 minutes and 40 secs long. The edit pretty sucks because I didnt want to work to long on it and my Pinnacle studio crahed like every 5 minutes lol. There are some good frags but also some frags that are less good simply because I...
  12. K

Need upload space movie help blz

Finnally my movie is done, its a 7 minute assault movie and its 370mb because I didnt want the quality to suffer too much :P All I need now is a place to upload it, annyone willing to help me? please? :D
  13. K

Need some help.

I need some help..im editing my ut movie with pinnacle atm because its and easy program, now im trying to open my compressed (virtual dub) avi files but everytime I try to open it, it will give an error with: 'cant open the mpeg4 videofile' .. does anyone know what im suppose to do?? The avi's...
  14. K

Movie Unreal Problem!!!!!!!11111111!11

Ok this is the problem..everytime I record from demo's with Movie Unreal 436 (bmp's) I see people LAG sliding all over the map. Some of you might reply me with: its normal for Movie Unreal, its slow when record but this is different, people lagsliding all over the map and when I convert to avi...
  15. K

Compresser Searching!

Im looking for a compresser to convert my jpg's to avi...Ive tried 1 but it didnt seem to work, does anyone know 1 for me?
  16. K

What happened in London?!! (re)

Again terrorist attacks :hangover: :nono:
  17. K

WoW Addict.

Omfg I thought the WoW addict was over but it probably isnt...I made a NE hunter till lvl 34 and then I found wow was becoming boring. I havent played for a month and Im beginning to miss it lmao :tired: Im thinking of playing again. So many places I havent been to and so many things I could...
  18. K

What happened in london?

I just watches bbc and they were talking about explosives in London and there were injures and stuff....dunno really whats going on :o
  19. K

Headset wont work?!

Hey I just bought a new headset but when I tried to use it the mic didnt work..I had put it in the pink input on the back of my pc, that didnt work...but when I tried it with the pink input on my media bay on the front of my pc it did work :hangover: I had the same problem with my...