Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

MapVoteLA12

Sorry. I get busy and in a hurry sometimes..lol. Is there an ini or int setting that can be edited to increase the message display time? Atleast until the next release comes out, I've looked but found nothing. Or is it in the uc's of the engine itself?
  2. S

MapVoteLA12

HIya, me again..lol. I have noticed that the message delage slider is not on the mapvote on the config tab. Is says it's supposed to be..Any ideas?
  3. S

MapVoteLA12

LMAO....Always the simple stuff, isn't it. Works great, thanks a lot!
  4. S

MapVoteLA12

Here's the ini..I have tried to make custom prefixes, disabling /enabling other things..Just can't find the right combo. There are new maps to our server I would like listed in seperate DM and TDM columns. I tried to list the maps in the first column, but only 2 out of 10 list there...
  5. S

MapVoteLA12

I have mapvote la12 on our server. I would like list new DM and TDM maps in the other columns..I have tried different configs and parameters with no luck....Anyone know how to set this up?